British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tigerish

Sheffield Tigers Vs Berwick 22/05/2014 Koc 2nd Leg

18 points to make up from the first leg. Can the Tigers get close, originally I thought Tigers would win the home leg by 20, so if I'm right it clould be an exciting meeting.

Unless a different Proctor turns up I think we may struggle to win at all. After last week there needs to be a massive improvement. Gets a bit boring watching Stead win races by a mile whilst his team mates struggle. Home meetings so far 1 win by 7, 1 win by 2 and 2 defeats so we need our biggest win of the season so far (including 16pt win at Redcar). Good luck boys.

Berwick are riding well as a team and with a bit of confidence, Sheffield to win on the night but Berwick to go through.

Pains me to say this but I think Sheffield could get romped by Berwick tomorrow.

would settle for a win tomorrow.dont think we good enough to win by 20 points.we aren't riding as a team at the moment.Probably the winner will be the rain again !!!!!

For those wanting a weather update, think of Marti Pellow's band...

Crap , Crap , Crap

• Like 5