British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Poole 26/05

Well we have had no Speedway today so looking ahead to Monday.

I like afternoon meetings so looking forward to this rare treat at BP. Wouldn't like to hazard a guess at who will win.

I believe we have Bates in for Perry. Schlein (Hougaard) and Masters (Bjerre) are also guests

Edited by TMW
  • Like 1

Not exactly a real Lester team then The Elite League, setting the standards as always.

There's always one !!!!!

Well lets make Perry and Hougaard ride to satisfy your requirements. After all Edberg rode Injured last year and look what a resounding success that was

• Like 1

There's always one !!!!!

Well lets make Perry and Hougaard ride to satisfy your requirements. After all Edberg rode Injured last year and look what a resounding success that was

What did you expect when your team joined the elite league ? racing every week with a full 1-7 of your own , or nothing for 3 weeks then 2 meetings in 3 days with a team full of guests . you know the saying surely "be careful what you wish for" well a lot of leicester support did wish . and now they have it ,

What a real shame Leicester moved out of the best league in British speedway.

Also Will the riders racing in Poland on Sunday evening be back in time for this early meeting on a bank holiday Monday ?

Poole should be at full strength, although with only Josh and Kyle with any experience of the track maybe they should go with some PL guests?! :D

Anyone viewing from the 1st/2nd bend, watch out for Milik!!!

• Like 1

Poole should be at full strength, although with only Josh and Kyle with any experience of the track maybe they should go with some PL guests?! :D

And Ben Hopwood

Edited by TMW

What did you expect when your team joined the elite league ? racing every week with a full 1-7 of your own , or nothing for 3 weeks then 2 meetings in 3 days with a team full of guests . you know the saying surely "be careful what you wish for" well a lot of leicester support did wish . and now they have it ,

TBF it doesn't matter what league you ride in, if you have two injured riders and one quits, you're going to need 3 guests!

Anyone viewing from the 1st/2nd bend, watch out for Milik!!!

And 3/4 too. He fears no fence.

• Like 1

TBF it doesn't matter what league you ride in, if you have two injured riders and one quits, you're going to need 3 guests!

You're nearly right. We have 2 injured riders but Bjerre replaces the absconded rider but he is riding for P'boro

And Ben Hopwood

Very true - I haven't got used to Ben in the team yet!! :D

And 3/4 too. He fears no fence.

Also true - but there is always a big doubt that he'll actually reach the 3/4th bends!! :wink:

Very true - I haven't got used to Ben in the team yet!! :D

Also true - but there is always a big doubt that he'll actually reach the 3/4th bends!! :wink:

Oi leave Milik alone.............he is still on a learning curve..........usually the 1st and 2nd bends as you say............

That boy has a bright future ahead of him............

RP

Oi leave Milik alone.............he is still on a learning curve..........usually the 1st and 2nd bends as you say............That boy has a bright future ahead of him............RP

He reminds me of Dennis Andersson - has the ability but all over the place.

Oi leave Milik alone.............he is still on a learning curve..........usually the 1st and 2nd bends as you say............

That boy has a bright future ahead of him............

RP

So once he gets the hang of 1/2 he then needs to move onto 3/4. Think I'll take a sleeping bag tomorrow.

So once he gets the hang of 1/2 he then needs to move onto 3/4. Think I'll take a sleeping bag tomorrow.

Never mind. It is an afternoon meeting, so it may beat the curfew. :lol:

On a real speedway track this would be an absolute away banker, but on the Beaumont Park cycle speedway track the issue could be in doubt :wink: