British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fish keeper

Wolves V Leicester

According to bspa, lions are full strength. Doyle,stead,mads,lasse,hougaard,clegg,perry

According to bspa, lions are full strength. Doyle,stead,mads,lasse,hougaard,clegg,perry

Hougaard?

Thought he had quit the UK (well, according to some "wise" posters on here, anyway)

All the best to Paddy Hougaard hope he gets better soon.

Hougaard is officially withholding his services as from today and will receive the usual 28 day ban but even worse news I have heard that Leicester's new redeclared team with the new rider has been turned down by the bspa due to changes in June averages. So looks like the club will continue their search for a replacement for Paddy.

Hougaard is officially withholding his services as from today and will receive the usual 28 day ban but even worse news I have heard that Leicester's new redeclared team with the new rider has been turned down by the bspa due to changes in June averages. So looks like the club will continue their search for a replacement for Paddy.

My bet on Leicester winning the league looks dead, where has Laguta gone?

useless promotion at Leicester.

We need to hiting 60 here.

Looking forward to it :)

Ouchhhhh :nono: I think 60 is a bit optimistic ....... 50 probably...... :t:

Putting money on Leicester to win league? That's about as dim as a toc H lamp!!

• Like 1

Leicester website now has Rory Schlein guesting for the 'injured' Patrick Hougaard.

Interestingly enough Hougaard scored 12+2 riding for Bydgoszcz today..

http://www.espeedway.pl/news,nice_plz_polonia_bydgoszcz_carbon_start_gniezno_5733,70258,12.html

It must be another Patrick Hougaard, because Leicester's management would never lie, would they

It was all a total load of bullocks, anyway.

So why doesn't the official website say that, instead of saying that he is injured ?

Credibility of Leicester management = 0

• Like 1

At least they finally got around to updating the website.

Back in the very early days at BP, I remember saying it's easy for any club to manage good publicity, but it's how they handle difficult situations that will be the measure of their success with the media. Leicester have their own unique way of dealing with things. Why can't they be straight about the reasons for the departures of Hougaard and Ljung?