British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Gp Malilla Saturday June 14th

Only downside to Tai's win is the shouting of the commentary team.

Thats why I cancelledSky this year,the guy is a big headed know all!!

• Like 2

FIM rules say they cant award a race. Zagar didnt cross the finish line but gets awarded a point ? . In a league match thats fine but FIM rules? Race should of been rerun

• Like 2

Super GP, super result, great handbags. Great stuff :D

Agreed...think it`s best if you start saving for the sausage rolls now...or there could be handbags going off at Cardiff... :lol::P

Great to see Tai win again.

Shame he hasn't the same form though in EL.

What happened to Ward, this is usually one of his best tracks.

Great to see Harris get a good heat win

FIM rules say they cant award a race. Zagar didnt cross the finish line but gets awarded a point ? . In a league match thats fine but FIM rules? Race should of been rerun

That was my understanding too. I said at the time I thought it would have to be rerun.

I guess there must be some obscure rule that allowed it to stand. There usually is!

Superb GP...great coverage on Freeview. Pedersen is a total naughty boy. Well done WOFFY!!! Converted my 87 year-old muvver-in-law to speedway!

That was my understanding too. I said at the time I thought it would have to be rerun.

I guess there must be some obscure rule that allowed it to stand. There usually is!

I believe the race was not stopped before the leader had crossed the line resulting in the outcome given. Its happened this way before also.

• Like 3

Zagar vs Pedersen .... just as well the fight was on Quest, Sky would have charged an extra £18 for the boxing!

• Like 7

Great to see Tai win again.

Shame he hasn't the same form though in EL.

Shame? I'm loving it. If he was showing last seasons form for Wolves they'd be set for the play offs.

Thought Woffy wouldn`t be able to hang onto his title but it looks as though he`s going to prove me wrong he`s recovered well from his early season dip. Am not a fan of his but hey he`s supposedly British...

The only thing pedersen did wrong was not seeing how Zagar was,plus riding off after kicking him..but the move was just unlucky in that the foot rest caused the crash,Nikki DID A CLEAN MOVE like so many have done tonight on that bend,just one of those things that happen.

What a pussy cat pedersen is. Gives a hard man image, if I was Zagar I'd have put him on the ground there.

Beltin GP. Had a fiver on Greg, but well done tai well deserved.

I believe the race was not stopped before the leader had crossed the line resulting in the outcome given. Its happened this way before also.

thats fine for the first 2 as they crossed the finish line but zagar didnt so shouldnt be awarded a point even if the race wasnt stopped. I know its unfair on zagar but isnt that FIM rules

thats fine for the first 2 as they crossed the finish line but zagar didnt so shouldnt be awarded a point even if the race wasnt stopped. I know its unfair on zagar but isnt that FIM rules

No you are incorrect -a race can be awarded providing the winner has crossed the line before the race is stopped-Pedersen excluded,Zagar awarded 3rd place-100% legit

• Like 2

What a horrible individual Pedersen is.

Has he got any mates on the track, I have never seen heard of anyone who is a mate of Pedersen, except Pedersen.He never even had the decency to see if Zagar was hurt, never mind apologise, but just mounted his bike and started to ride off.