British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rustyre bel1

Devils V Panthers Fri June 6th

If Fisher signs for another EL team, Panthers would always get preference (unless its a rearranged fixture)

I am surely not the only one getting annoyed at how often teams are using guests to fill vacancies due to the doubling up situation.

For Christ sake just ride EL and PL on different nights, it's surely not that difficult, EL on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and PL have their pick of the rest.

That would solve the doubling up problem overnight.

• Like 2

No it wouldn't as premier league riders ride in Europe as well so that cuts the days down dramatically!! Aren't Tuesday Sweden and Sundays Poland.

• Like 1

Weather in Plymouth at present is dry and sunny, looks good at the moment for the meeting tonight, will give an update later today for any Panther fans coming down for the meeting.

Don't think many will be doing the trip with no number one and two guests no disrespect to them both at reserve!!

• Like 1

We have 3 Number 1's tonight and a heat leader in Blackbird.

:rofl::rofl: Liam gallagher strikes again , they didn't do you much good Tuesday and home soil :oops::D

:rofl::rofl: Liam gallagher strikes again , they didn't do you much good Tuesday and home soil :oops::D

It was the real number 1 that let us down on Tuesday, the three pretenders were pretty good.

Jepsen jensen Racing I would really love to know what medication your on!!!

Edited by bdjfan

I am surely not the only one getting annoyed at how often teams are using guests to fill vacancies due to the doubling up situation.

For Christ sake just ride EL and PL on different nights, it's surely not that difficult, EL on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and PL have their pick of the rest.

That would solve the doubling up problem overnight.

Perish the thought that a rider rides for one team and one team alone rather than all this doubling up.

For me doubling up should be scrapped, that would solve the problem

Think to be honest in this day and age financially it would kill them to only riide for one team!!

Think to be honest in this day and age financially it would kill them to only ride for one team!!

That's a bit extreme...

I would hope that Malnutrition would be identified and addressed by the relevant authority before death! ;)

Edited by Flyin Panther