British Speedway Forum
PHILIPRISING

Belle Vue National Stadium

Not true,

Well i would beg to differ. But thats my opinion..

Well i would beg to differ. But thats my opinion..

And that's good, because I'm always really worried when your opinion aligns with mine
  • Like 4

Unless things have changed dramatically, all 'big' meetings are bid for by all Clubs wanting to stage them, can't see certain members wanting to give up the chance of all those lovely pound notes.

I don’t know if this is the reason or not – just saying a thing I think – would it be that healthy if Belle Vue were the standalone host of events each season. It surely makes sense to stretch and test the business model/vibility of the stadium as a stand alone “league” venue in the short term?

Edited by Tyrion

does anyone know who actually owns the stadium and which persons/persons owned the Aces, last year of course?

The council own your stadium.

Starman2006, on 16 Nov 2016 - 2:04 PM, said:

The council own your stadium.

Thanks, do you happen to know who were the owners last season?

I think odds on means who owned belle vue? Directors were Morton, Gordon and Carswell.

I answered his first part, which is the council. You've answered the second part.

The records filed at Companies House show that on 19th April 2015 BV Arena Ltd was owned by M McCafferty, W Rice, G Rose, R Southwell and M Turner. The directors were D Gordon and C Morton.

On 23rd October 2015 BVA Holdings Ltd was incorporated.

On 11th November 2015 all the shares in BV Arena Ltd were transferred (bought?) to BVA Holdings Ltd, who now own all the shares and control BV Arena Ltd.

The Shareholders of BVA Holdings Ltd at incorporation were D Gordon, C Morton and G Carswell.

The Directors of BVA Holdings Ltd are D Gordon, and C Morton (from 23.10.15) and G Carswell (from 11.11.15).

On 26th October 2016 D Gordon resigned as a director of BV Arena Ltd, but is still recorded as a director of BVA Holdings Ltd.

Edited by woofers
  • Like 1

What about belle vue speedway limited which had significant debts in the last filed accounts?

The 28th November 2015 Annual Return for Belle Vue Speedway Ltd shows D Gordon and C Morton as Directors.

D Gordon is shown as the only shareholder.

The accounts of 2014 show that the 30,000 shares of £1 are fully paid up, but the Annual Return shows only 10p per share paid with 90p per share unpaid.

D Gordon resigned his directorship on 31st October 2016, leaving C Morton as the sole director. Presumably D Gordon is still the only shareholder.

The 28th November 2015 Annual Return for Belle Vue Speedway Ltd shows D Gordon and C Morton as Directors.

D Gordon is shown as the only shareholder.

The accounts of 2014 show that the 30,000 shares of £1 are fully paid up, but the Annual Return shows only 10p per share paid with 90p per share unpaid.

D Gordon resigned his directorship on 31st October 2016, leaving C Morton as the sole director. Presumably D Gordon is still the only shareholder.

So gordon is presumably solely liable for the debts, unless Morton was required to offer personAl security in his role as director?