British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Nl Fixtures

We are now into the 2nd week of june, the 1st weekend has just gone, I simply cannot believe there was NOT ONE NL meeting run over the weekend just gone, plz plz realise its a summer sport, i will say here and now, and say it again i do NOT want to be freezing my wotsits off, watching Speedway on a freezing cold October evening but it WILL happen as it always does, will promoters never learn ?. They wonder why supporters are drifting away..

• Like 3

Have to agree GreyhoundP.

Last year's play off final at Kings Lynn was one of the coldest nights I can remember at a Speedway match (but the result warmed us up!).

Scunny run fridays, Storm fridays, plymouth saturdays (eventually), Stoke saturdays, buxton and mildenhall on sundays, i would have thought at least 2 of them could have held a meeting. shakes my head in disbelief. :nono:

Scunny run fridays, Storm fridays, plymouth saturdays (eventually), Stoke saturdays, buxton and mildenhall on sundays, i would have thought at least 2 of them could have held a meeting. shakes my head in disbelief. :nono:

Stoke had stock cars last Saturday but you make a good point about the lack of fixtures.

Think scunny only have 2/3 home meetings left

As opposed to Devon and Buxton who have ridden hardly any :sad: .

As opposed to Devon and Buxton who have ridden hardly any :sad: .

Unfortunately three of the dates we requested home fixtures on were taken away from us due to shared events and the league match at Mildenhall. :cry:

Now we know why they want us to buy woolly hats/ gloves & scarves. Its not just to make more money out of us, its because they are thinking of our welfare. :lol::D:D:wink::wink::wink:

• Like 1