British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevethelion

Leicester V Swindon Saturday June 21st

I was thinking the same.

I don't want to give Rosco stick but why on earth was we going to use R/R instead of Nermark?

Isn't it obvious. He wanted to make a point as he doesn't want this fixture to go ahead and saying he couldn't get a decent team together supported his view. You know how he likes to drive the agenda.

• Like 2

Not sure why we did not pick him as a guest in the first place rather than rr .

I was thinking the same.

I don't want to give Rosco stick but why on earth was we going to use R/R instead of Nermark?

Unless I have missed something we still have rr for Killer, Daniel replaces Watt who was the guest for Batch.

• Like 2

This meeting needs to be called off, before the Lions management make themselves look total idiots. That is if they arn't far for being that already.

• Like 2

This meeting needs to be called off, before the Lions management make themselves look total idiots. That is if they arn't far for being that already.

You've got bob hope and with all due respect that's their call not yours

When the Lions rack up 60pts, will the crowd cover the points money? unlikely! :shock:

• Like 1

Why is everyone having a go about this meeting? If you do not like the line up of riders then its simple, do not go, you are not being forced!! Why worry about paying the points, its not coming out of your pocket. I will be at this meeting!! I also think the crowd will be ok, I will agree that it is not ideal with missing riders, but lets be honest, I have not really had a team to support this season, by that I mean 7 riders who I can connect with. It happens all the time by the looks of it, R/R or Guests every where, I think this has been jumped on because AR does not want the meeting to go ahead, he wants to watch the qualifiers. For those who are not going I will post again and let you know if I enjoyed my sat night.

• Like 1

Nermark injured now.

Have the points and then we can listen to that big baby DH throw his toys out of his pram after the meeting.

So Nermark gets injured and its DH fault?? Toys out of the pram, a bit like AR then !!!!

Who are Kasabian?

:rofl:

That`s a bit like the kids asking who the Beatles are :D

Why is everyone having a go about this meeting? If you do not like the line up of riders then its simple, do not go, you are not being forced!! Why worry about paying the points, its not coming out of your pocket. I will be at this meeting!! I also think the crowd will be ok, I will agree that it is not ideal with missing riders, but lets be honest, I have not really had a team to support this season, by that I mean 7 riders who I can connect with. It happens all the time by the looks of it, R/R or Guests every where, I think this has been jumped on because AR does not want the meeting to go ahead, he wants to watch the qualifiers. For those who are not going I will post again and let you know if I enjoyed my sat night.

Everyone is having a go at this meeting because it is a complete and utter farce (not to mention Leicester's behaviour)..

I hope you enjoy it though..

When you leave, can you turn off the lights... :nono::t:

• Like 4

Everyone is having a go at this meeting because it is a complete and utter farce (not to mention Leicester's behaviour)..

I hope you enjoy it though..

When you leave, can you turn off the lights... :nono::t:

Its a complete farce? 5 riders missing at Lakeside tonight? I guess that is ok then? Leicester's behaviour? Well I guess we just have to believe everything AR says then do we?? The way I see it is this, both teams agreed to the date, one team said about the possible amount of riders missing and requesting the meeting was called off, the other team says they will look at a different date, but decide not to change, surely it is their choice? As for getting the best guests for the meeting so that AR could not, would he of asked the 3 riders we have?? As for turning the lights out, well that is a cost saving as its still light here at the mo, so might not even need to put them on!

Paul wilson why a massive thanks to hemsley it was the campayne group who brought speedway back to leicester and the money came from the vast amount of tipping on the site !

When you look at the Swindon line up it really has to be the weakest team in their top level history & that was even before Nermark got injured.

• Like 1

Sod it carnt nick and simon have a night off and we take a under 21 gb select team lets help the brits like the draft does ,its all in the best interest of speedway because we would be helping the brits

• Like 1

Is there anything that you want?

Is there anything that you want?

Its ok, i know both. :t: