British Speedway Forum
KevH

Premier League Meetings X2

i said only in speedway..... If we are being pedantic, name another sport where the teams pick or are allocated 2 of the other teams to face again??... You can't, the ones you've name have re faced multiple teams.... You know what I was getting at by my post....and are just being arsey.

It was a generalization with shrugged shoulders so to speak, I also might say I laughed my head off or pigs will fly... But I don't expect people to think my head actually comes off or the sky suddenly turns pink... Very literal thinking mind :)

Arson, Arsey. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very good Arson. :approve:

Where there is a big difference and why I would agree with Arson on this one is the way it has been implemented.

The American sports are a long term plan on a rotational basis and properly formulated so that in time the additional fixtures will be an equal number against all sides from the other divisions/conferences.

The Speedway set up is an ad hoc possible 1 season idea brought in when it looked like the league may be a team short.

IF it continues next year then Id be 99% sure that my Witches side will have extra fixtures against Rye and Boro again rather than a rotation to include Edinburgh and Glasgow for example.

Therefore 'only Speedway' is correct IMO