British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Demons V Cradley 14/06

Nice to see a Nl meeting being run again at Plymouth, cant see this beeing to much trouble for The in form Heathens, with Tapes up at 1-15, and a good weather forecast, Im expecting to see a large crowd for what will be my first visit to Plymouth. Im expecting The Heathens to be scoring close on 60 pts here.

Nice to see a Nl meeting being run again at Plymouth, cant see this beeing to much trouble for The in form Heathens, with Tapes up at 1-15, and a good weather forecast, Im expecting to see a large crowd for what will be my first visit to Plymouth. Im expecting The Heathens to be scoring close on 60 pts here.

Good positive post. Well done

Guys am i correct in thinking as i travel along the A38, the St Boniface Track is over on my right, but i have to leave to my left (obviously) then go under the A38, is there a Junction number ?.

Guys am i correct in thinking as i travel along the A38, the St Boniface Track is over on my right, but i have to leave to my left (obviously) then go under the A38, is there a Junction number ?.

The details are below but if you haven't left yet check out their website since in the Club tab and How to Find Us section they have put a Google earth map marked up with the route. It makes it very clear. Well done to the Plymouth club.

FROM SOMERSET, DORSET & BEYOND

By Car: Leave A38 Devon Expressway at Marsh Mills. Follow the B3416 (signposted Plympton), then turn left into Coypool Road (signposted Park and Ride) where there are 520 free parking places less than 100 metres from the arena.

Yes, that's right. Its signposted when you get off the A38 so you won't go far wrong.

Cracking little track.

• Like 1

Park on the large car park, across the old railway crossing, down along the road, under the bridge.

Nice sunny day, game on :lol:, will be on the back straight stand doing the updates, if anyone wants to have a chat before the meeting.

Edited by Devildodger

Well done to the Demons after a shaky start to the season. They seem to be getting it together. They certainly made Cradley work for it. Odd decision to put Stoneman and Andrews in ht 15 though

Who was the blue gate lady,best legs I've ever seen!,must of been hard to keep any water in the track but meeting had close racing enjoyed it