phillipsr

Cardiff Tickets For Sale

Got two tickets for sale for Cardiff due to a family bereavement

Gate-6

Aisle-331

Block-L31

Row-17

Seat-10 + 11

Tickets cost me £58 each. Looking for £75 for both.

I have 2 Cardiff tickets I would like to sell as we can't go due to illness.

Gate 6, aisle 313, block L13, row 27,seats 1 and 2. Cost £45.00 each. Will take £65 for the 2

I have 1 ticket for sale, I double booked myself and now cannot attend. Sixty Eight pound ticket in an air horn free zone, Block M22. I will take a sensible offer. Please send me a message if interested. Thanks, Shaun.

• Like 1

Further to my previous post;

I have friends travelling down, so if I know early enough there is a possibility of a hand over of the ticket on the day. But as my friends are 20 miles away I'd need to know be early Sat AM to get the ticket to them.

I assume they wont buy back tickets at the venue?

Can pick up tickets on the day, need 2. VIP preferred 😄😄😄

Got a spare ticket if anyone would like it have to meet me near the stadium let me no on here ill look in morning and see if anyone has replied x

As it turned out we had a £68 ticket spare on the day but eventually sold it for £30 at 4.30pm and we decided to put any money we got back of it on a single bet for a race.

As we already had a few bets on, we had to pick a new bet. At first we thought about putting it on Freddie but then though Greg would be the better bet. Sadly the one person that was a bit the worse for wear and now dressed as a daffodill did the random pick and chose Heat 7 and the Blue helmet colour

Sadly that turned out to be Kenneth Bjerre ........ who finished last by a distance !!