British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Scunthorpe Nl 24/6/14

I guess the big question on this one has to be who will score more on the night Cradley or Costa Rica?

I have said enough elsewhere about how Scunny have put their side together this year but, as race day approaches, I hope some of their lads can take something positive from the night and pick the odd point up.

The way Cradley are riding though a clean sweep could be on the cards.

Perhaps Montie and Lucifer Sam should put a pound on an away win (and if it comes off remember who suggested it!).

Perhaps Montie and Lucifer Sam should put a pound on an away win (and if it comes off remember who suggested it!).

If Steve Jones had been riding, we'd have smashed you guys, but I think you might nick it now. :wink:

All the best

Rob

• Like 6

I just hope The Scunny kids enjoy the atmosphere, take in the experience and above all stay safe, and remember Monmore isnt a throttle open and blast round, its more of a thinkers Track, just be a little careful how wide you come out of turn 2. Im sure after everything thats been said the supporters will appreciate the young lads efforts.

• Like 1

If Steve Jones had been riding, we'd have smashed you guys, but I think you might nick it now. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Didn't realise Steve would be missing.

I'll get there early in case you need a guest!

I would have an assessed 3 point average so you should be able to squeeze me in.

• Like 1

Stags said they will opperate a number 8 in Jack Hall who will take all the R/R riders for their missing number 1!

Im really looking forward to tonights meetings, the Stags match is one sided but there is nothing that can be done! Im looking forward to see what they have to offer and see how well they progress through the sport which is what this league is all about!

• Like 2

"Stags said they will opperate a number 8 in Jack Hall who will take all the R/R riders for their missing number 1!"

Damn - that's my big chance gone!

Good luck to the Scunthorpe lads.

Well done mogridge for preventing the whitewash

• Like 1

An interesting meeting for us Scunny fans who support our youngsters. Four of Scunny's ex N/L riders v our Newbie rookies. ...Well done Stags "You didn't get white washed and you got to race at another new track! "....I'm not being sarcastic as I was supporting all those 4 ex riders when they started off in league racing. Sad but if this is how it has to be done, so be it!

Who's your 4 ex riders. Clegg, Worrall, Phillips. Can't think whose the 4th.

Has to be Matt Williamson.

Who's your 4 ex riders. Clegg, Worrall, Phillips. Can't think whose the 4th.

Danny Phillips came through through the Scunthorpe training scheme

Has to be Matt Williamson.

5 if you want to include Matt--who pretty much started out at Scunny and is an assett

18 points,half impressed really just one less point than Buxton and 8 less that uncle Lens Kent Superstars/National League Journey Men--an no tac rides!!

No doubt Ommer Mon thinks Buxton and a The Kings should be in the MDL too!