British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Swindon Robins V Coventry Bees 26th June 2014

Wonder what excuse MJ scumbag will cook up for the re staging?

no need to refer to him like that.

I'm sure he will be there for the re staging, hoping Garrity is as well

how many home meetings have the Robins got to restate now?

• Like 1

He's a serial repeat offender. Embarrassed that he now wears the fighting bee. At least fisher turned up and had a go.

• Like 5

Got to the track and it rained from 5.30 till 6.30, the track itself was ok but more rain was due through till 9. Another meeting to rearrange.

He's a serial repeat offender. Embarrassed that he now wears the fighting bee. At least fisher turned up and had a go.

Totally agree. Would be no worse with Fisher.

Still going to miss the playoffs even with "couldnt give a flying fig about UK" Jensen.

Get rid of now

• Like 1

Lets not forget that the pollen count has been very high these last few days!! Although its tipping it down in Dorsetshire this afternoon and presumably heading northwards at a rate of knots - as it is Thursday!!!! :shock::wink:

I bet there were a few damp knobs down there then. Was working in Wellington Somerset this afternoon... pouring down.

• Like 1

At least Coventry won't hopefully have stronger guests the time of the re-arranged meeting than the riders missing tonight.

Oh dear, well some of were expecting it...........

We we're also warned this would happen, yet some seem surprised and are prepared to defend him.... :neutral:

Totally agree. Would be no worse with Fisher.
Still going to miss the playoffs even with "couldnt give a flying fig about UK" Jensen.
Get rid of now

You know that won't happen!

• Like 1

Looks like on the high res rain radar, it will have cleared Swindon in the next 15/20 mins, will someone be able to confirm please........?

• Like 1

Oh dear, well some of were expecting it...........

We we're also warned this would happen, yet some seem surprised and are prepared to defend him.... :neutral:

Which is why i dont get why people are shocked. But MJJ will get 6.5 this year, while hes missing Coventry will get 6.5 guests. Better than Fisher averaging 5 and probably Hansen getting a little less as a heat leader rather than a second string.

Totally agree. Would be no worse with Fisher.Still going to miss the playoffs even with "couldnt give a flying fig about UK" Jensen.Get rid of now

We wouldve probably lost against Poole if Fisher had been in the side, he was dropped for a reason. Having MJJ we can at least get a better guest in than what we could for Fisher although im also annoyed that he was due to miss this meeting. Someone on the Facebook fans site does give a decent explanation why is had to miss tonight, he did have his air travel sorted so he wasnt always planning to miss the meeting. It seems he aggravated a back Injury and was struggling to walk at a meeting last night. If he wasnt in the GP he probably had rode tonight.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Which is why i dont get why people are shocked. But MJJ will get 6.5 this year, while hes missing Coventry will get 6.5 guests. Better than Fisher averaging 5 and probably Hansen getting a little less as a heat leader rather than a second string.

Yes, but I don't want bloody guests man! :P I want a rider in my team that's going to show commitment and ride when he's supposed to!

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 3