British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bee 26

Wolves Vs Bees 07/07/14

half a bees team and still a win, proctor/wells always look weak to me

good result only KL seem to trouble us i think

• Like 1

Amazing that Garrity can perform like this rather than the rubbish he serves up for his parent club Rye House. Seems he uses his decent equipment for Coventry and the stuff from the scrap heap at Rye. Doubt he will be at Coventry next year more likely Wolverhampton as he wont be loaned out again.

He has far easier rides at reserve in the Elite than in the top 5 of the Premier League....I would expect a decent rider to score more in the Elite from a fast track reserve position than from a top 5 spot in the Premier.....

Amazing that Garrity can perform like this rather than the rubbish he serves up for his parent club Rye House. Seems he uses his decent equipment for Coventry and the stuff from the scrap heap at Rye. Doubt he will be at Coventry next year more likely Wolverhampton as he wont be loaned out again.

Riders most often decide where they want to race. Rye house won't be able to stop him being loaned out

I think you're being harsh. Hansen rode his socks off for three points, which could easily have been six or seven if he'd not lost his position in two races and surrendered two points on the last lap of Heat 7 when Proctor effectively parked it in front of him on the last lap when he was on a 5-1 and he had to abandon ship. It could be argued that Hansen played a vital role in the win, by keeping Wolves riders at bay in several races and allowing his partner time to stretch out his position (Andersen did the same in Heat 11)

Can only ride one line out by the fence if its deep and wet. Struggles to ride the inside line and gives away his position to easily.

Can't fault his enthusiasm though!

half a bees team and still a win,

Half a team?? You were at full strength!

You were a 3 rider team last night.

• Like 1

Also regarding Garrity , you cannot knock 17 points obviously ...that is brilliant ...but you look at who he beat from the Wolves team...Perry 4 times....Jacobs 3 times.....Wells twice..Proctor and Thorssell once each....that's really good but he might beat those for Rye House as well, but will face much tougher races for Rye as well so it's harsh to criticise Rye performances or even compare them in my opinion

Half a team?? You were at full strength!

You were a 3 rider team last night.

yes thats what i said half a team!

now if they were all riding well it would have been a thumping!

yes thats what i said half a team!

now if they were all riding well it would have been a thumping!

Equally if we had Pawlicki it would have been a home win. :t:

• Like 1

half a bees team and still a win, proctor/wells always look weak to me

good result only KL seem to trouble us i think

I see Proctor isn't exactly hitting the heights in the PL looking at the latest GSA, average down nearly 3 points.

Have to agree. Piotr would have got at least another 3 points more than Rory got.

On his Monmore form 11 would have been an average night for him.

• Like 1

Exactly!!

Edit; Another great nights presentation from Radio WM. It sounded a great meeting..

Firstly well done Bees ! Well done Jason Garrity,kept thinking all night that in one race he sure to hit the deck or have an engine failure,none of it,a very mature performance.In the not too distant future team GB will need take a punt on messers Garitty, Lambert and Blackbird,exactly the reason I would have had them in the 10 strong world cup squad this year to give them a taste of what is to come in the near future.Well done to the trackstaff,a great fair surface to race on.Only downside I thought that the crowd was the lowest I have ever seen for a Wolves / Coventry league fixture.

Best get his signature then before Wolves do ;)

don't have to worry about that happening cvs wont splash the cash

Firstly well done Bees ! Well done Jason Garrity,kept thinking all night that in one race he sure to hit the deck or have an engine failure,none of it,a very mature performance.In the not too distant future team GB will need take a punt on messers Garitty, Lambert and Blackbird,exactly the reason I would have had them in the 10 strong world cup squad this year to give them a taste of what is to come in the near future.Well done to the trackstaff,a great fair surface to race on.Only downside I thought that the crowd was the lowest I have ever seen for a Wolves / Coventry league fixture.

I thought that also. I used to hate it when Coventry used to win regularly at Monmore and we were the underogs on our track. But there used to be a fantastic atmopshere with banter flowing and cheering for your own side. Everyone felt pumped up. Last night........................................................nothing and we even had a last heat decider.

I mentioned on the Lakeside/Wolves thread about crowds being down at Wolves/Swindon last week.Think there was slightly more last night,but think supporters are now voting with their feet now the the play-offs are virtually gone.

Obviously gate money being down will be a worry for CVS and Adams,but another worry could well be future sponsor money from Dave Parry,who i think was paying on performance related results with a minimum of getting to the play-offs.