British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stoneylegend

Redcar Bears V Workington Comets Pl 17/07/14

Haven't seen Redcar away this season. Noisiest away fans I have seen are Workington by a country mile.

I don't know usually found Redcar to be very loud, although they have used props in the past via a big bass drum.

Berwick can be loud but you spend a lifetime deciphering what they are actually saying.

Leicester could be loud when they used to come to Sheffield, but like there track they were boring.

Never really heard Workington before, mind you we have one that stands with us every week and she can be a little bit loud when she wants to be, and using my linguistic skills I can actually speak a bit of Cumbrian.

But out of that lot I would say Redcar are probably the best have more different songs and more original.

• Like 2

I don't know usually found Redcar to be very loud, although they have used props in the past via a big bass drum.

Berwick can be loud but you spend a lifetime deciphering what they are actually saying.

Leicester could be loud when they used to come to Sheffield, but like there track they were boring.

Never really heard Workington before, mind you we have one that stands with us every week and she can be a little bit loud when she wants to be, and using my linguistic skills I can actually speak a bit of Cumbrian.

But out of that lot I would say Redcar are probably the best have more different songs and more original.

cheers spiny

to be fair the last few seasons have been a bit quiet on our travels as we havent gotten together as a group as much, kelvin tatum said at the sommerset pairs this year that we where the loudest fans by a mile and he always remembers us giving him stick when he rode.

i bet half this lot on here wont remember the 70s 80s and 90s when we had a proper barmy army of fans but theirs not many of the origonal old skool lot left now.

theirs was never anybody louder than us as no other side ever bothered.

check out some old skool clips albeit not the best but rob mcaffrey used to always get us on screensport for interviews and to do the odd war cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfbmYM71NEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYHaU9oKfL4

oh they do make me cringe a bit like but proof weve always had a good away support ;)

Edited by mrmiddlesbrough
  • Like 2

Who's the loudest now then HalifaxTiger?

Workington Comets? Loud? Hahahahahahaha

We shall see at Peterborough shall we ? Official challenge offered ! Accept ? ;)

Setting yourself up for defeat ;-)

Didn't see us being defeated in the singing stakes yesterday Sermon ;-) Edited by Drac

Who's the loudest now then HalifaxTiger?

Workington Comets? Loud? Hahahahahahaha

Didn't see us being defeated in the singing stakes yesterday Sermon ;-)

Can't comment I wasn't there, however I have been informed Redcar fans were using illegal noise tools to help the cause.... ;-)

Can't comment I wasn't there, however I have been informed Redcar fans were using illegal noise tools to help the cause.... ;-)

You want a sing off?

Me against you?