British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tigerish

Sheffield Vs Somerset Pl On Sky 28/07

Why are speedway rules so complexed ? Simon Stead cant ride for Sheffield this week because hes in the world cup squad but can be in sky sports studio watching his team mates get beat.Richie Worral also in the same squad but is allowed to ride tonight for Ipswich 2days before the final when the SQUAD was suppose to be travelling yesterday !!!!!!! What a joke.I was under the impression no one was allowed to ride during world cup week if they were in any of the squads .!!!!!!!

Speedway rules, don't you just luv em! NOT... If that's the case then why Steady couldn't have ridden for Sheffield is absolutely ridiculous :mad:

I was told it was once a rider has signed in he is not alowed to ride any where else. As Worral won't have signed on is why he was alowed.

OK if that's the case, but Oliver Berntzon, Eduard Krcmar, anyone? Would love either/both of them to ride for Sheffield :D If Proctor is out for the season then surely we need a replacement?

OK if that's the case, but Oliver Berntzon, Eduard Krcmar, anyone? Would love either/both of them to ride for Sheffield :D If Proctor is out for the season then surely we need a replacement?

Would find it exceptional difficult to fit in Berntzon as he is Swedish and as it has been pointed out on here on numerous occasions Swedish riders ride regularly in Sweden on Thursdays.

Krcmar, is a different proposition, but I have a feeling that if was to come to this country to ride he would be looking to jump into the Elite League.

Pitty about Berntzon, depends on which promoter thinks Krcmar is worthwhile be-it Premier or Elite league, probably Poole cause they like their foreign riders :o

Edited by Hel'n'Back

I was told it was once a rider has signed in he is not alowed to ride any where else. As Worral won't have signed on is why he was alowed.

Surely he signed on for last Saturday to be reserve ????????? Its just a joke.Professional sport run by amateurs,

I would love either both exciting riders but does Krcmar ride in Sweden ?????? We definitely need somebody in now.