British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Rye House. Pl2. 7-8-14 @ 7-30pm

Well , all league points safely secured but we certainly made harder work of it than it should have been .

There were a few slightly iffy performances at times by some of the Witches riders , fortunately most of the Rockets were worse !

Richie W, looked good all night

Ritchie H , excellent captains performance

Morten , slow start good finish

Gino , consistent as ever

Rohan , great when he gates but didn't kook like he could pass wind

Cam , looked slow again

Adam , not convincing for me

However , overall pleased with the win and looking forward to the trip to Rye on the 16th where I will not be sampling the shocking fish and chips after having had them on my last visit !

Edited by Super Blue

Cameron was back to his early season form again tonight. If it wasn't for his blinding jump start in 14 it would have been a very poor night for him. He just doesn't seem to be able to string a couple of good meetings together.

looking forward to the trip to Rye on the 16th where I will not be sampling the shocking fish and chips after having had them on my last visit !

You're better off stopping at George's in Stanstead Road, less than 5 minutes from the track.

Well done to the boys.

Missed another comfortable win with lots of passes it seems.Will need to find a friend with a copy of the DVD methinks!

Back from my travels for next week - any news as to whether there is a meeting for me to watch??

There was sign up saying its Workington is next week.... but Website says its 21st.....?

Definitely no meeting at home next week I'm afraid, next up Worky on 21st.

With Mellgren riding and getting 7 or 8 which is not unrealistic our first away point would have on. Carrying another passenger at reserve doesn't help, Jason Bunyan has surely come to the end of the road at Rye. Some good racing especially from Richie Hawkins made it an ok night now onto our next drubbing at Somerset.

Definitely no meeting at home next week I'm afraid, next up Worky on 21st.

very

disappointing.

There was sign up saying its Workington is next week.... but Website says its 21st.....?

I had to look twice at that, it did say next meeting, not next week. Shame no meeting, but I'm sure we don't want to ride away on certain dates, just as teams don't want to come to us on certain dates.

I never thought I'd read this on the forum, let alone write it, but I thought Eddie Kennett was really good last night, he must have changed his attitude as he's only got one job now. He'd have got rider of the night for me, had our Skipper not been on fire.

You're better off stopping at George's in Stanstead Road, less than 5 minutes from the track.

Better off at Captain Cod in the town, last time I had some chips from George's there were some curly hairs in them, shudder to think of where they came from!

Cameron.... his blinding jump start in 14

There seemed to be a lot of "quick" gates last night; many of which were so good that I was surprised that they weren't called back.

Refreshing to see the referee letting them get on with it, but doesn't say too much for consistency amongst officials as I am sure many would have called some of them back.

Better off at Captain Cod in the town, last time I had some chips from George's there were some curly hairs in them, shudder to think of where they came from!

Don't go to Ding Wah whatever you do!!!