British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Rye House V Ipswich Pl 16-8-14 @ 7-00pm

Witches will need Cam and Adam on form as each will take an r/r with Gino away at the U21s.

Have we got Adam?? The pesky 'Ammers are at Leicester on Saturday.

Have we got Adam?? The pesky 'Ammers are at Leicester on Saturday.

Didn't he choose to race for you against us last week rather than race for Lakeside at Swindon? Edited by Shadders

A lot of guess work about who or who not maybe riding. If no gino then I change my mind, we won't get a point.

According to Leicester website preview against Lakeside we have Adam Saturday , it specifically mentions that he is required by Ipswich who have a meeting at Rye ! So that only leaves the question mark over Ginos participation .

Still no previews to be found on either teams website so we have to assume they want it all to be a lovely surprise at 7pm tomorrow as to who is riding.

Edited by Super Blue

Shadders, come and say hello before the meeting starts. Always good to put a face to the words.

Where ya gonna be?

So the star is more up to date than the clubs own website? Shadders I shall be home straight in line with start line, hopefully sitting down at the back of the wooden seat/stand.

So the star is more up to date than the clubs own website? Shadders I shall be home straight in line with start line, hopefully sitting down at the back of the wooden seat/stand.

Same place as me. Save me a couple of spaces please. Are you actually bald? Edited by Shadders

He is but he wears a cap!

Me too, but I ain't bald
  • Like 1