British Speedway Forum
mrcts

Leicester V Lakeside 16/8/14

Looking forward to this match after last Saturdays meeting.

Was the far better racing last week down to track preperation....I know Doc Bridgett was in attendance perhaps it was his imput?

Maissed last weeks meeting due to illness, can't make it this week either but hope they can pull off another home win. The team that we have now seems to be getting it together now. That said we still have to have another rider for Josh again just after his hand starts to get better after the pit wall attacked him when Sky where there he now goes and fall off and hurts himself. He is one accident prone rider.

Hope that next year he learns how to calm down a bit, as some of his antics on track, bring your heart in your mouth.

Would have preferred to see Joe Jacobs in Lions colours as a guest for Josh, he rode brilliantly last week for Wolves 10+3 I believe.

• Like 1

Would have preferred to see Joe Jacobs in Lions colours as a guest for Josh, he rode brilliantly last week for Wolves 10+3 I believe.

Unfortunately could n't use Jacobs as he's above Bates in the draft list.

• Like 1

Hopefully we can put aside the ghost of the last time Lakeside visited with a convincing win....

Perry knows our track and his gating has improved since he rode for us

Ben Morley got a paid maximum I see last night, with Jacobs guesting for Lakeside tonight that's a hell of a reserve pairing. Leicester's top five are going to have to score heavily.

• Like 2

Ben Morley got a paid maximum I see last night, with Jacobs guesting for Lakeside tonight that's a hell of a reserve pairing. Leicester's top five are going to have to score heavily.

And RR for Poole rider makes Lakeside stronger!

• Like 2

And RR for Poole rider makes Lakeside stronger!

I disagree - I'd much rather have Davey in the team (I assume that's who you mean) or a guest than R/R, especially as we're already without Bech. People often underestimate his influence as captain and the help he gives our young reserves. I really hope he's back in the team soon.

I hope Jacobs can perform well for us - I think we'll need him to. We really need some points tonight, and although Schlein is a good guest I think our injuries have made it harder.

• Like 1

I disagree - I'd much rather have Davey in the team (I assume that's who you mean) or a guest than R/R, especially as we're already without Bech. People often underestimate his influence as captain and the help he gives our young reserves. I really hope he's back in the team soon.

I hope Jacobs can perform well for us - I think we'll need him to. We really need some points tonight, and although Schlein is a good guest I think our injuries have made it harder.

Why is Davey Watt not riding?

Why is Davey Watt not riding?

Broken bone in his foot after a crash in heat 15 last night.

For those new to speedway.................. 24 hours is a long time

• Like 1

Has that been confirmed somewhere...oh dear!

Yes - on Hammers' website.

Not too much to be concerned about - Ben averages only 2.12 away from Purfleet.