British Speedway Forum
Tom Turner

Poole Vs Leicester 20/08/2014

Of course, Poole never do anything wrong. They are whiter than white.

The facts are the only team to benefit the rule change are Poole - go figure.

So you cannot prove it. Proves what a real clown you are.. :icon_smile_clown:

No preview of this match yet on either clubs website.

No body wants to let on how weak the Leicester side is!!

Doubt it, as he wouldn't have been riding at Poole if he hadn't crashed!! Unless MF didn't object in order to make the fixture more competitive!! :D

A facility was granted by the SCB for Miedzinski against KL (for a GP qualifier, two years ago), even though he wasn't going to ride anyway. Hopefully Leicester will be granted one, otherwise it'll be a bit one sided.

• Like 2

The sequence of events - Poole want Compton/Compton drops from 15-25 on Draft list/rules around guests now apply to FTR/Poole get Compton - proves that is the only sensible reason.

I don't want everyone else to believe it, i think its only the blinkered few that DON'T believe it.

And you must be blinkered if you seriously haven't seen the amount of posters who have suggested the same thing.

I think in a court of law its called `proven beyond reasonable doubt`. :t:

Which one are you - Dumb or Dumber ?

• Like 1

Calling all Regulation Anoraks! If Mads gets a sick note for Wednesday after his crash last night can the Lions have a guest for him tomorrow instead of a 6 point P.L. rider?

Yes Leicester can have a guest, precedent set last year with Seb Ulamek at Eastbourne if my memory serves me right ( I think Lakeside ended up running with R/R instead of a PL 6 pointer because Seb got injured running up to the meeting that he would have missed!

I hope that made sense!

Edited by Speedwaycrazy

It's on Leicester website that Ward is riding but no Stead as sore throat and Klindt and Mads in Denmark in comes Lewis Bridger,Gino Manzares and Mark Lemon.

Edited by flagrag

Going to Poole is never going to be an easy night even with our full team but this one looks like a damage limitation exercise.

Can't see many lions fans making the trip

The only hope we have is if all the pirates decide to have a pub lunch and kick on for a few more jars.

Fingers crossed they'll be that p..sed that they'll miss the 2 min clock??

Fingers crossed they'll be that p..sed that they'll miss the 2 min clock??

No anything but the clock. The meeting needs to finish by sat

It's on Leicester website that Ward is riding but no Stead as sore throat and Klindt and Mads in Denmark in comes Lewis Bridger,Gino Manzares and Mark Lemon.

Gino Manzares crashed heavily at Peterborough tonight & didn't take his last ride, so don't whether he'll be fit.

So you cannot prove it. Proves what a real clown you are.. :icon_smile_clown:

Its already proven what happened and who cheated for the move to happen. You would have to be blue and blind to not see it. :icon_smile_clown:

Which one are you - Dumb or Dumber ?

Your brighter brother obviously.

Manzares, Bridger and Lemon as per Leicester website? Or Manzares, Howe nad R/R as per Poole website?

What is more Manzares crashed at Peterborough...

Then they should learn better - Morton's been around a lot longer than many!!!!

............or maybe he is just an honest guy!!!

Hate to be negative, but with so many guests Leicester will do well to improve on their 59 - 34 defeat from their last visit. Leicester have some of the very best supporters, but only the real hardened fans will travel for this meeting.

Not sure how Bridger can guest at Wimborne Road as its within 8 days - or have I misunderstood that rule??

Maybe Poole have magnanimously agreed to it to make the meeting more competitive - for the benefit of British speedway and the paying public?! :shock:;)

• Like 1

Can't wait to see Compton - Hopwood battle! Both with a point to prove. :)