British Speedway Forum
Tom Turner

Poole Vs Leicester 20/08/2014

Its only my opinion though I just think Darcy didn't hydrate properly. He looked and sounded ok to me during the interview.

That doesnt mean he was in a position to ride without compromising the other riders safety!!

Cheap. Away performances aren't important to our promoter.

im confused. You seem to have a guest that you shouldnt have for Mads but not guest for Stead when you're allowed one. Or you have your team riding in the wrong order!

im confused. You seem to have a guest that you shouldnt have for Mads but not guest for Stead when you're allowed one. Or you have your team riding in the wrong order!

No idea. Our promoter is a law unto himself.

I think Bridger's guesting for Stead. Korneliussen and Klindt were due to be riding in Denmark (I think), so no facility hence the two PL six pointers.

Edit. That doesn't explain the riding order though.

Edited by Nellie

why hasn't Doyle turned up?

• Like 1

Bwahahahaha. Ford gets the rules rewritten to bring in Compton for Hopwood and the first time they meeting Hopwood beats Compton. #rubbishCheating

Also, Leicesters team is illegal. But amazingly they have made it worse by being illegal! Morons!

Great scrap for third between the 2 Leicester riders

Not really every post I put up you quoted with a sarcastic reply.

I am sure you would like to believe that is true to suit your point of view.

But you and i know that is wrong.

Anyway, nothing left to discuss.

Also, Leicesters team is illegal. But amazingly they have made it worse by being illegal! Morons!

Not looking for a reaction but Leicester's line up is illegal.

The point has already been made.

thoughy nu,ber 1,s rode at 1, reserves at 6 and 7, the rest any where they are put by their team manager.

tonights line ups are disgraceful.entry should only be a tenner or cheaper. really poor elite league and its getting worst. glad i dont watch el meetings .

Bwahahahaha. Ford gets the rules rewritten to bring in Compton for Hopwood and the first time they meeting Hopwood beats Compton. #rubbishCheating

That's my reading of the situation too.

deduct Bridger's points immediately!!!

There lies my point. If that was Poole you would be on the bandwagon by now but seeing as it's Leicester its fine.

No, so far nobody has defended it. So there no need for anyone to keep on about it

Leicester doing okay so far to only be losing by 10 with a depleted team against a full Poole side