British Speedway Forum
Bee 26

Coventry Vs Swindon 18/8/14

Big meeting on Monday in front of the Sky cameras, need all the points but it won't be easy!

Weather looks fine so hopefully track is in good condition

Full team for the Bees so they say!

• Like 1

Great night for a depleted Bees team last night getting a point at Eastbourne. We have been great this season picking up away points but now need to strengthen at home.

Swindon are one of the biggest tests at home as got riders who are either ex bees or who ride Brandon very well. The same as Coventry at the Abbey.

Edited by mdmc82

Any news on the guest for Kildemand?

I'd guess it will be Schlein.

Great night for a depleted Bees team last night getting a point at Eastbourne. We have been great this season picking up away points but now need to strengthen at home.

Swindon are one of the biggest tests at home as got riders who are either ex bees or who ride Brandon very well. The same as Coventry at the Abbey.

Think your overblowing our knowledge of Brandon these days....no PK and Troy and Nick who are out of form generally away recently...without the pick of a good replacement for Kildemand this should be fairly comfortable even for your hard to fathom side this time

• Like 1

Think your overblowing our knowledge of Brandon these days....no PK and Troy and Nick who are out of form generally away recently...without the pick of a good replacement for Kildemand this should be fairly comfortable even for your hard to fathom side this time

. Let's hope the weather stays good after last notes stockcar and the rain, hope they can get track good? What with sky being there...........

RR for Killer tomo. No chance of a point now. Rain dance!!

Edit - beat me to it Woz!

Edited by thecoombdog

Getting a decent guest is always a problem for Monday fixtures - even more so after a GP weekend!!

RR for Killer tomo. No chance of a point now. Rain dance!!

Edit - beat me to it Woz!

Morris & Batchelor have been very good at Brandon, Nathan used to practice at Brandon & Worrall one of the best reserves I have seen at Brandon this season.

Lets hope Batch & Harris have a good safe GP meeting.

Will the track be covered if needed with it being a sky meeting?

Morris & Batchelor have been very good at Brandon, Nathan used to practice at Brandon & Worrall one of the best reserves I have seen at Brandon this season.

Might needed them rain predicted in the afternoon although it shouldn't amount to much.

I haven't seen the covers used anywhere this season!!! Has anyone else?

• Like 2

They have been good in the past but absolute dogrubbishe away lately. Killer always scores double figures at Brandon and I bet you RR doesnt get half of that tomo.

• Like 1

I haven't seen the covers used anywhere this season!!! Has anyone else?

Never been seen.

All the huff and puff from SKY about getting meetings on when the promoters cancel to suit.

All hot air.

Never been seen.

All the huff and puff from SKY about getting meetings on when the promoters cancel to suit.

All hot air.

Do they even exist? :D