British Speedway Forum
Bee 26

Coventry Vs Swindon 18/8/14

I cant believe some of the decisions at Swindon this year. R/R for a rider who is a double figure man at Coventry.

Yeah but you tell me another option? They have been turned down by everyone asked so RR only choice.

• Like 1

Do they even exist? :D

:D

Its like a mythical legend isn't it? Bit like the existence of starman2006` Grey matter. :t:

• Like 1

Worrying that Harris has just crashed in GP, hope he's okay.

Hans has also tweeted this morning that he is really sore after his crash in heat 15 last night :(

Although Brandon is Swindon's fav track after Blunsdon, and they've won 6 of their last 8 meetings, being without Peter the Killer is a major blow, and will go for Cov win 46-44.

Batch, Kid Morra, and Gusto have to step up to the plate, and hopefully North Dakota, Greavsie, and Worrall can continue their recent top form and gain a point in their surge to the play-offs.

:D

Its like a mythical legend isn't it? Bit like the existence of starman2006` Grey matter. :t:

. Yes they do exist there in a big van in Swindon I believe, but was told by one track guy that they not all that successful, and can only work if it don't rain after you have taken them up! But I would think its a hard decision when to remove them if rain is forecast.........
  • Like 1

We tend to make it hard for ourselves at home, so I reckon it will go down to a last heat decider with Swindon snatching a point!

Danny King or Rory Schlein.

Rory already guesting elsewhere & King is guesting for Lakeside on Friday at Brandon so 8 day rule applies.

RR for Killer will make it a walk in the park for the BEES ...14-16 pts I reckon .

RR for Killer will make it a walk in the park for the BEES ...14-16 pts I reckon .

Don't be so sure, we are usually more solid away.

SWINDON AWAY - NEW DATE

Sunday August 17, 2014

A NEW date has been confirmed for the Buildbase Bees' AWAY trip to Swindon next month.

The meeting, initially arranged for Thursday September 11, has been brought forward by three days and will now take place on Monday September 8.

Wonder if the fixture at the abbey has been moved due to sky

Edited by mdmc82

Does anybody know if Bomber is okay. Carried on after his crash but still seemed to be in pain with his hand. :(