British Speedway Forum

Copyright of Steve Brock of Newcastle Speedway.

The field was not really weaker and a good meeting was very worth watching. Your loss, but if it was in, top man. :rofl:

Surprised the double entendre took that long.

Pleased to hear you enjoyed the meeting and was worth attending.

No, I was about five yards from the fence.

So you were on the dog track? From where I was stood near the pits, he didn't hit the fence, the chaps that do the updates (and a cracking job they do) tend to stand on bend 1 (or they used to at least) at the far end of the track, given the distance involved I'm not sure that they can be relied upon for accuracy.

Anyways, the best man won so does it really matter?!? Stead has topped the averages by over half a point in the league, so has proven across the season that he is top dog and that he isn't just a one night wonder

• Like 2

So you were on the dog track? From where I was stood near the pits, he didn't hit the fence, the chaps that do the updates (and a cracking job they do) tend to stand on bend 1 (or they used to at least) at the far end of the track, given the distance involved I'm not sure that they can be relied upon for accuracy.

Anyways, the best man won so does it really matter?!? Stead has topped the averages by over half a point in the league, so has proven across the season that he is top dog and that he isn't just a one night wonder

Josh definitely hit the fence. Your view being on ground level would have been obscured.

When you say the best man won, I assume you mean the person who got the best gate in ht 23 won?

Josh definitely hit the fence. Your view being on ground level would have been obscured.

When you say the best man won, I assume you mean the person who got the best gate in ht 23 won?

Only just seen your response. If you were stood 5 yards away (on the dog track), you would have had a large mesh screen between you as well as the fence and the air fence, as opposed to where I stood looking along the track, no obstructions for me.

When I say the best man won, I mean that the person who has topped this season's averages inthe PL won. Yes, he got the best gate in the final, but he has been doing that all season and that is why he topped the averages in all probability.