British Speedway Forum

I think I see where you are coming from.

SCB, myself and others have 'assumed' the language used on this forum is English and have based the definition of 'drunk' on that particular language.

Little did we know you have invented your own language, with your own meaning to words. So silly of us.

Once Jerran Hart gets out of prison I'm going to ask him to tweet Lewis Bridger, see what his definition is. Any ideas when he'll be getting out

On one post he admits he can sometimes be wrong

But i bet he doesnt answer you on the Jerran Hart thing lol

Im assuming, you know the definition or the word DRUNK.. maybe, posibly ??

Again, not sure what language you are speaking here.

I think it's quite clear I know the definition of the word 'drunk' in the English language, which I think is what you are asking/assuming?

It has been explained in some detail to you on the thread and the evidence provided to back that up, but you persist in claiming something else.

I think it's quite clear I know the definition of the word 'drunk'

Oh good, pleased to hear that..

Edited by Starman2006

Oh i can be wrong, but not often.. I also put up fair posts, but as usual, people read what the want to read and dicect.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh stop it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh stop it!

Starman, Sidney and the drop a cog wally. Jesus you couldn't find three dumber characters if you tried and we get them all for free on here.,

• Like 3

Oh i can be wrong, but not often.. I also put up fair posts, but as usual, people read what the want to read and dicect.

Comedy post of the day :lol:

Since when should constant inane (in a very childish and grammatically incorrect manner) defence of Matt Ford, even when he does very questionable things, be considered fair? That is what we all read, FACT. Oh and once again, it's dissect. Your grammar is appalling. Can you not use a spell checker as you evidently have a serious issue with spelling and the queen's English in general?

You should change your moniker to 'Can'tspellman2006' :wink::rofl:

• Like 1

Comedy post of the day :lol:

Since when should constant inane (in a very childish and grammatically incorrect manner) defence of Matt Ford, even when he does very questionable things, be considered fair? That is what we all read, FACT. Oh and once again, it's dissect. Your grammar is appalling. Can you not use a spell checker as you evidently have a serious issue with spelling and the queen's English in general?

You should change your moniker to 'Can'tspellman2006' :wink::rofl:

Do you practice at Trolling, or does it come naturally ??

Do you practice at Trolling, or does it come naturally ??

Do you practice poor spelling or does it come naturally ??

Edited by chris4gillian

Do you practice poor spelling or does it come naturally ??

Your a very sad person, whoever you are..To keep trolling for the sake of it.

Edited by Starman2006

Your a very sad person, whoever you are..To keep trolling for the sake of it.

Well if you posted something sensible which has some merit in a readable and adult fashion then maybe you will get some debate going...as it is you just can't seem to do that and you provide so much ammo for ridicule which (as I've said elsewhere) is a gift which just keeps on giving :cheers:

• Like 2

Well if you posted something sensible which has some merit in a readable and adult fashion then maybe you will get some debate going...as it is you just can't seem to do that and you provide so much ammo for ridicule which (as I've said elsewhere) is a gift which just keeps on giving :cheers:

As i said, i don't dance to anybodys tune on here, i have an opinion of my own, and if people don't like what i write then they are the one's with the problem. If that offends anybody then tough.

Edited by Starman2006

What I will admit, and it is no doubt where Starman is coming from, is that most of us tend to use the word 'drunk' to refer to people we can visibly see are impaired by alcohol.. i.e. staggering around etc.

Indeed before this thread, that is how I would have defined the word too, so I would have been wrong. The difference is, I learned.

Fair comment.

As i said, i don't dance to anybodys tune on here, i have an opinion of my own, and if people don't like what i write then they are the one's with the problem. If that offends anybody then tough.

A lot of us have a problem then. Just one question (one day you WILL answer one!), why do you think you get so much more ridicule on here than anyone else? Genuine question which deserves a genuine answer.

Edited by chris4gillian

A lot of us have a problem then. Just one question (one day you WILL answer one!), why do you think you get so much more ridicule on here than anyone else? Genuine question which deserves a genuine answer.

Why no idea, maybe its a Poole thing, or i don't dance to anybodys tune and put what they want me to put, and i don't, and won't do that. But to be honest, im not really bothered. One thing i will say, there's an awful lot of posts that are absolute garbage on this forum compared to mine, If your prepared to look, and broaden your scope instead of just jumping from the Poole thread to the Darcy Ward thread. And im not just talking about you...

You wanted an honest answer, you've got one.

Edited by Starman2006

One thing i will say, there's an awful lot of posts that are absolute garbage on this forum compared to mine,

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: