British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Coventry V Lakeside Friday / Lakeside V Coventry Saturday

It's Thursday lunchtime important meeting tomorrow still no update from Coventry Speedway as to make of team thereby leading to all sorts of speculation about Who is riding for either team. Come on Mr Watson we are entering an important time of the season and supporters want to know what is in store over the next fe important days. WE DESERVE THIS UPDATE AND INFORMATION!.

Yes surely the riders must be booked to race tomorrow, so why the secrecy?

It's Thursday lunchtime important meeting tomorrow still no update from Coventry Speedway as to make of team thereby leading to all sorts of speculation about Who is riding for either team. Come on Mr Watson we are entering an important time of the season and supporters want to know what is in store over the next fe important days. WE DESERVE THIS UPDATE AND INFORMATION!.

Maybe with only 3 PL teams not riding & other teams needing guests it's proving hard finding guests.

Then they both have to wait to hear if Garrity, Hansen or Watt are riding.

Garrity and Hansen both expected to be riding. Shouldn't have thought Watt was with a broken bone in his foot plus arm injuries.

Edited by Gemini

Still cannot for the life of me see why we considered Howarth at the start of the season when he misses miles more meetings than he rides. Just seems crazy.

Beginning to think the same about MJJ.

Edited by Bees_Man
  • Like 1

Would be nice for the club the confirm MJJ is not riding and if a guest is allowed or not. I did say I wasnt going to this weekends meetings only to change my mind, now we're left with this (lack of) news.

For the record, MJJ is down to ride in Denmark tomorrow.

Edited by SCB

I'm only going to one of the meetings, and it will be the one with the full team. Not going to watch another half a team.

Friday nights are killing us, especially when using double up riders.

Garrity and Hansen both expected to be riding. Shouldn't have thought Watt was with a broken bone in his foot plus arm injuries.

Lakeside site says Watf hoping to be back for this weekend (we know how much he loves Brandon so can see him waiting until sat if fit)

Lakeside site says Watf hoping to be back for this weekend (we know how much he loves Brandon so can see him waiting until sat if fit)

Watt is hit and miss at Brandon. Im sure he once scored an 18 point maximum for Eastbourne.

Bees had booked Klindt for Howarth but he is now injured which is why delay. :(

North guests for Watt.

Good guest as North was the strongest member of Swindons team on Monday and rode Brandon well.

Bees had booked Klindt for Howarth but he is now injured which is why delay. :(

North guests for Watt.

Good guest as North was the strongest member of Swindons team on Monday and rode Brandon well.

Doesn't the 8-day rule apply to North? It didn't to Bridger at Poole last night. I guess its down to the home promotion agreeing!!

Doesn't the 8-day rule apply to North? It didn't to Bridger at Poole last night. I guess its down to the home promotion agreeing!!

Wondered the same esp with him having rode for the away team twice? Anybody in the know with rules who can clarify? X

Bees had booked Klindt for Howarth but he is now injured which is why delay. :(North guests for Watt.

North decent guest but still got his points as a 2nd string on monday night !

Wondered the same esp with him having rode for the away team twice? Anybody in the know with rules who can clarify? X

The 8 day rule now only applies to guest appearances.

Stuart Robson rode OK last time he guested.

Stuart Robson rode OK last time he guested.

Don't think Robbo fits anymore for Howarth does he?