British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V !leicester 25/8

Getting rid of MJJ on the eve of the play offs is probably the worst managerial decision ever, and has cost you the title imo...

I agree with you completely. Even if MJJ had missed the meeting on 12th due to GP, we could have got good guests.

Tonight we are now going to have to use PL guest anyway so might as well have done it for Michael.

And look where it left him and then us. Him in hospital and us with Aaron Summers and losing at Leciester. YAY!

At least he turned up for a start!

Yes MJJ has more talent but never seen any of it at Brandon

At least he turned up for a start!

Yes MJJ has more talent but never seen any of it at Brandon

He didn't turn up at Leicester though and we had to use a PL rider. At least if MJJ doesn't turn up (and he has missed meeting for his Danish and Swedish clubs in the same way Ben will miss meeting for his PL clubs!) we could have used EL heatleaders as guests.

Would Jensen have done the trip back to Brandon for yesterday's meeting? I have some doubts about that.

Would Jensen have done the trip back to Brandon for yesterday's meeting? I have some doubts about that.

we will never know

with a PL rider in place of a heat leader.

Barker is a PL rider

Barker is a PL rider

That was a lot of our points to start with when Barker was brought in

we replaced a GP Heatleader with a PL rider, now meaning we can only use PL guests or R/R when he is missing/injured

Can forget the title for this season now I think

• Like 1

Can forget the title for this season now I think

Team didn't look the same yesterday or look like they had the same believe.

Hopefully they will regroup tonight, now only 1 rider missing and get back on track

Track ok to start with, but as previously stated became a dust bowl. I know it is not easy applying water during the meeting, you have to be very careful not to overwater. However that so called water bowser at Brandon is useless, all it watered was the centre of the track, cannot it be adjusted or modified to water the whole track in one circuit. The fans could not see the action and the riders must have thought they were in a fog. Dust was still hanging about when riders came round again. Reckon more water probably poured over Chris Harris and Mick Horton after the meeting.

• Like 2