British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2014 (info On First Page)

Meeting on hold due to electricity problems.

Wondering what the hell was going on. :lol: Thank you. Lost my stream for a while and then I get Euro replay. Speedway fans have total patience. :t:

Meeting on hold due to electricity problems.

In arrears with last month's bill? :lol:

The problem seems to be with a power cabinet. Power company have staff at location to fix the problem but I don't know when that will be.

Iwan said that if problem is not fixed bore 21.30 (17 minutes from now) ESP have to abort showing the rest of the meeting.

The problem seems to be with a power cabinet. Power company have staff at location to fix the problem but I don't know when that will be.

Iwan said that if problem is not fixed bore 21.30 (17 minutes from now) ESP have to abort showing the rest of the meeting.

:sad::sad::sad: Fingers crossed that The International Brotherhood of Electrical and Allied Operatives -Kumla, are up to the challenge. :t:

The problem is that the lights over the start area aren't working but the other lights at the track are working.

So I would assume that those particular lights are supplied by a different power cabinet and that power cabinet which
supplies the start area lights is where the problem is. Also it seems that there are problems outside the track as well.

8 heats is the cut-ff point for a declaration, I think, Ghostwalker?

Very unfortunate occurrence, but it happens everywhere. :sad: Usually it's at least a 2-3 hour job here to get an area -wide failure back up here in the US. Can't find a stream anywhere.

So is the meeting continuing and does that mean if it does the delayed coverage will cut off after heat 10

Thanks

So is the meeting continuing and does that mean if it does the delayed coverage will cut off after heat 10

Thanks

Meeting have resumed and I think ESP will cut off after 10 heats.

heat 11: Mikael Max, Scott Nicholls, Simon Gustafsson Indianer -Pir 5-1; 45-27

Heat 12. holy wow. Puraterna had 5-1 but then Protasiewicz just couldn't accept that.

He went around Holder on the outside, then almost fenced himself before passing Holder on the

outside once more to take the heat win.

heat 13, superb first bend by Scott Nicholls, he has been outstanding tonight. 14+1 from 6 heats for Scotty.

Heat 14. Schlein gates with Protasiewicz 2nd and Lindgren 3rd out of the first bend.

On the 2nd lap Pepe does his special and overtakes Schlein by going around him on the outside.

Lindgren tried to overtake on the inside at first but then moves to the outside and goes around Schlein.

Heat 15 also had a 4-lap battle between Antonio Lindbäck and Bjarne Pedersen.

Pedersen eventually gets he upperhand of Antonio and brings home second place.

Protasiewicz won easily,

Vetlanda chooses to have the first final away at Kumla.

so Tuesday September 30th Indianerna - Elit Vetlanda, Wednesday October 1st Elit Vetlanda - Indianerna.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Meeting have resumed and I think ESP will cut off after 10 heats.

heat 11: Mikael Max, Scott Nicholls, Simon Gustafsson Indianer -Pir 5-1; 45-27

Heat 12. holy wow. Puraterna had 5-1 but then Protasiewicz just couldn't accept that.

He went around Holder on the outside, then almost fenced himself before passing Holder on the

outside once more to take the heat win.

heat 13, superb first bend by Scott Nicholls, he has been outstanding tonight. 14+1 from 6 heats for Scotty.

Heat 14. Schlein gates with Protasiewicz 2nd and Lindgren 3rd out of the first bend.

On the 2nd lap Pepe does his special and overtakes Schlein by going around him on the outside.

Lindgren tried to overtake on the inside at first but then moves to the outside and goes around Schlein.

Heat 15 also had a 4-lap battle between Antonio Lindbäck and Bjarne Pedersen.

Pedersen eventually gets he upperhand of Antonio and brings home second place.

Protasiewicz won easily,

Vetlanda chooses to have the first final away at Kumla.

so Tuesday September 30th Indianerna - Elit Vetlanda, Wednesday October 1st Elit Vetlanda - Indianerna.

Glad they got it done to save any "could have" arguments. Shame about the delay, but just one of those things. All the best. Alan..

The racing improved after the break so too bad you missed it, but I can understand that Eursoprt couldn't wait

any longer, it took another 20-25 minutes from where ESP cut off until the racing resumed.

You really can never be sure of what you get with Eurosport. The schedules are unreliable, then they either come on late or run out of time or run over. They then run badly edited replays without all the heats (how spoiled speedway fans have become since SKY, which everyone is quick to criticise).

Edited by moxey63

You really can never be sure of what you get with Eurosport. The schedules are unreliable, then they either come on late or run out of time or run over.

They then run badly edited replays without all the heats (how spoiled speedway fans have become since SKY, which everyone is quick to criticise).

So you are blaming Eurosport for not staying with the meeting? They waited for almost an hour but eventually had to stop since no one knew

for how long the delay would last. Had the meeting resumed before 21.30 local time ESP would have stayed with it until the end.

However the delayed could have lasted for hours so they can't wait "Indefinitely" for something that that might even be called off.