British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shaggie

Stockholm Gp

Flying Gatwick - Arlanda on Friday. Staying at the Scandic 35 minute walk from the stadium.

Hoping to go to Hammerby 7pm for the open meeting. Looked on their website, but I can't find out who's riding. Anybody know if it's a good field?

But it`s not last minute-that`s my point. Gorzow was Friday and so was Vojens.

They'd then have to pay someone, and they probably don't want to do that.

They'd then have to pay someone, and they probably don't want to do that.

But tbf you could get a home track youngster and pay him a hundred quid plus likely minimal points money . Young rider gets a fantastic experience, you have enough reserve cover... hard to see a problem with it?

You'd probably get your hundred quid back with family/mates going to watch.

Flying Gatwick - Arlanda on Friday. Staying at the Scandic 35 minute walk from the stadium.

Hoping to go to Hammerby 7pm for the open meeting. Looked on their website, but I can't find out who's riding. Anybody know if it's a good field?

Check out Hammarby speedway Facebook page

https://en-gb.facebook.com/249924802033/photos/a.10152403389242034.1073741828.249924802033/10152641870337034/?type=1&relevant_count=1

• Like 1

Does anyone know if Greg Hancock will be riding this weekend? I know that Tai will be.

Really looking forward to this one. Great City, brilliant stadium and if the racing is anything like it was last year we are in for a treat!

Yes he is...

Excellent news. Might not be his biggest fan but I hate for any rider to have a World Title shot ruined by injury. To put a positive spin on it, Greg, Tai and KK have all missed a round to injury now so unless Nicki P or Matej burst past them all this years World Champion will not have claims of, "only won it due to injury to the other top guy(s)".

Hopefully Greg scores lots of points - but Tai scores half a dozen or so more :D

Ideally from a non biased point of view if KK won, Nicki second,Tai then Greg..what a finish we'd have to the GP season....

Being Biased I want Tai to win...But lets hope we get a good,fair GP with no injuries.

• Like 1

Should be a cracking meeting, went last year and would of liked to of been there again. Going to Torun so looking forward to the thriller.

Just seen part of the draw on speedwaygp.com and heat 16 is a cracker - Smolinski to win? (Tai, Greg, Krystof and Smoli)

• Like 1