British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Devils V Witches 6-9-14

Normally come away with some type of points from the SBA and i don't see today being any different. Normally morten rides this track better than any other, so more of that tonight please. Shame gino won't be there, but morten and reserves should easily score what gino may have. With all our riders riding well at the moment I think it could be another away win for the witches.

Programmes for tonights meeting are only £1. They are the original print from the rain off, but with an insert.

A lot depends on how Tungate goes. A little bit hit n miss down here. Risager usually starts well, but tends to fade.

Shame Gino wont be riding, but the Witches do have the riders to take something from this meeting.

Which Jensen will turn up tonight? His scores at home recently have been poor, 4pts last couple of times. He has been scoring very highly in his Danish fixtures and again at Somerset last night.

Think it's Worrall, Hawkins and the reserves that cover for Manzares, not Risager.

Bit of a nothing meeting for us to be honest. We're good enough to win here and I think we will, but it's not the time to be doing anything silly with the play offs around the corner.

Yeah, my mistake, no extra ride for morten. It is a nothing meeting, but winning is always good for confidence.

Yeah, my mistake, no extra ride for morten. It is a nothing meeting, but winning is always good for confidence.

I think it is a very important meeting for a team currently sitting 2nd in the league.

Points in the bag, and more favours from the glorious British weather could possibly mean a top 2 place

Duplicate thread now deleted so my original post has gone

Think it will be tight but hope for a Witches win to keep the confidence up.

44-46

I think it is a very important meeting for a team currently sitting 2nd in the league.

Points in the bag, and more favours from the glorious British weather could possibly mean a top 2 place

With the KO Cup Semi Finals around the corner, I think an Ipswich win tonight would give them a huge physcoligical boost.

I hope this one is as good as last weeks, where there was some very good racing.

Now back in Blighty as they say, hoping for a nice little win to finish off the league fixtures and have as many points as possible in the bag to set a target for the others to catch.

Traditionally we seem to do pretty well there so more of the same guy's!

I'm going for a close one with possibly the Witches just edging it.

i think we can possibly edge this one especially as Morten goes well here.

would be even better if he could have one of Gino's rides

Witches to win by 6

The loss of Barker should equal out with Gino unfit. Should be a close one but witches to win.

Do you know if and who the guest is Mr spud?

Stuart Robson

Totally unexpected result, a good night from Ritchie though. Let's hope some of our other riders can do better in the cup

I'll go for the full 4 points. Confidence is high and we've had a couple of 4 pointers in recent weeks so why not.

Or maybe not..

Well done Devils.