British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry V Poole ( Good V Evil) 15/9/14 Sky Meeting

@pawlickiracing: Ready for tonight 💪💪😉😜✊🚲💨💨#KEEP#THE#WHEELS#ROLLING#FOREVER http://t.co/phBoREAKS8

Shamak is racing in Poland today so shouldn't he be racing for Poole or it be no facility?

• Like 1

It was a joke a bit like Darcy Ward who is:

S - seriously in need of staying on the straight and narrow

T - trouble!

U - unable to learn from previous serious indiscretions

P - p*ssed at work

I - indefensible

D - doing himself and his clubs no favours at all

:wink: :wink: :wink:

And would most probably have been world champion this year if he hadn't been a silly arse!

So now we know that Shamek is riding today in Poland why then is he not riding tomorrow night?

Withholding his services?

I would be disgusted if a rider for my team rode one night but not the next but then again this is Poole where some are not even ashamed of Ward.

Wait for Shamek to ride in Poland and then produce doctors note!

I will of course offer apologies if he turns up at Brandon!

So now we know that Shamek is riding today in Poland why then is he not riding tomorrow night?

Withholding his services?

I would be disgusted if a rider for my team rode one night but not the next but then again this is Poole where some are not even ashamed of Ward.

Wait for Shamek to ride in Poland and then produce doctors note!

I will of course offer apologies if he turns up at Brandon!

Surely if he can ride today then he can ride tomorrow.

If not Poole should have to issue him a ban for with holding his services before having a facility or use a 6pt PL rider

And would most probably have been world champion this year if he hadn't been a silly arse!

Ifs, buts and maybes but I don't think he would have been this year - and he shouldn't be in it next year either.

Did I hear KK mention Poole last night at the GP???

Yes - he said the track was like Poole - not that he was going to ride for them.

Surely if he can ride today then he can ride tomorrow.

If not Poole should have to issue him a ban for with holding his services before having a facility or use a 6pt PL rider

Don't think anybody really bothers with the rules anymore. Didn't Mads ride Sunday and Tuesday last week but swerved Monday at Belle Vue?

All the promoters turn a blind eye, because at some point they will all need to do it.

• Like 2

Don't think anybody really bothers with the rules anymore. Didn't Mads ride Sunday and Tuesday last week but swerved Monday at Belle Vue?

All the promoters turn a blind eye, because at some point they will all need to do it.

Coventry and Swindon have had to use NL guests when riders missing this year no neither have swerved the rules.

Coventry and Swindon have had to use NL guests when riders missing this year no neither have swerved the rules.

Only Fraud wants rules changed willy nilly.

• Like 1

Yes but Leicester used a PL guest to cover Mads

shameks a pole yet his tatoo's are in english ?

(good v evil) lol

more like jedi v sith.... with lord ford as the emperor :)

• Like 2

Yes but Leicester used a PL guest to cover Mads

Thats Ok then, I just had read the Norrie v Mads thread. Hopefully Shamek will turn up at Brandon tomorrow so it won't be an issue.

• Like 1

Middlo said on twitter couple of mins ago that he doesn't expect to see Shamak back until the play offs now. What a joke.

I guess the fact he only scored 3 against his Parent club last time they met has nothing to do with them not being bothered about him not riding tomorrow.

Edited by mdmc82

exactly my point about squads... are we to believe that if we bring squads in next year all of a sudden these riders that save themself and ride in poland like shamek is today but then not riding the next night in the uk will suddenly become committed overnight and ride in the uk and not miss these matches .......dream on

• Like 1

exactly my point about squads... are we to believe that if we bring squads in next year all of a sudden these riders that save themself and ride in poland like shamek is today but then not riding the next night in the uk will suddenly become committed overnight and ride in the uk and not miss these matches .......dream on

But surely if you have squad's then the club would have a rider to replace him. We are now wondering if Poole will use a facility or a 6 point PL rider and whether he will get a ban or not. Squads would help cut the number of times it happens.

• Like 1