British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

I would still go for Max Clegg as the B reserve, he really picked up his pace in the last few meetings, with his gatting getting a lot better than he wa doing in the start of the season.

He actually went out and won on more than one occasion in the last 3 or 4 meetings.

Something just seemed to click with him, not sure if so of his team mates had given him a few pointers but something seemed to work and I would love to see him back in the Lions colours for 2015.

We will have to wait and see who they pick. Think this year will see a team that can make the top 4 places in the EL if what DH is saying.

You don't.....yet!! Not until Neil Vatcher announces the confirmed lists sometime after the deadline for acceptances of this weekend! Everything else is pure supposition!

Thanks for that Skidder I wait with baited breath

I am gutted to read on Facebook that Luke Whitehead is no longer going to be Leicester mascot .

Who can i laugh at before a meeting now he has improved 0% since day 1 when we opened

You really are despicable. What has this lad don e to deserve your criticism give the lad a chance I would like to see you on a speedway bike.

• Like 2

You really are despicable. What has this lad don e to deserve your criticism give the lad a chance I would like to see you on a speedway bike.

Agree. Luke tries his best and has improved a lot - he could hardly slide it when he started. He has limited backing but his family put a lot into helping, from experience I know it takes a lot.

• Like 2

Agree. Luke tries his best and has improved a lot - he could hardly slide it when he started. He has limited backing but his family put a lot into helping, from experience I know it takes a lot.

Everything that lionking said is true,if you think he has improved one bit then you must be wearing stevie wonder's glasses....he obviously has no talent for riding speedway.......come on let's face he only became the "mascot" because he's part of Hemsleys crew........he's got to be the oldest mascot in the league!

The"lad" has had a chance, 4 years of them in fact.

"I would like to see you on a speedway bike".....What a cliche ffs!

I love the "i would like to see you on a speedway bike" crew. It's why I love my photo (see to the left). It makes me look like a speedway rider and for all of 2 seconds I was sliding and looking like I knew what I was doing too - I assume it means I can say what I like about riders too.

I love the "i would like to see you on a speedway bike" crew. It's why I love my photo (see to the left). It makes me look like a speedway rider and for all of 2 seconds I was sliding and looking like I knew what I was doing too - I assume it means I can say what I like about riders too.

Weight distribution could be better tho ..... ;):D

• Like 1

Weight distribution could be better tho ..... ;):D

The fact I was about 5 second from crashing, I had my fingers on the clutch and I was only doing about 5mph were much bigger issues :D

mrcts n lionking with regard youre bad mouthing of little luke put youre real names down so we all know who you are .... i bet you dont

mrcts n lionking with regard youre bad mouthing of little luke put youre real names down so we all know who you are .... i bet you dont

Why? What are you gonna do? Come round my house?

O.k. Then my name is Phil Mckavity....now what!you illiterate nincompoop.

I stand by everything I say......tough life innit.....

Surely some of you have more important stuff to discuss about your club than being horrible about a mascot?

Everything that lionking said is true,if you think he has improved one bit then you must be wearing stevie wonder's glasses....he obviously has no talent for riding speedway.......come on let's face he only became the "mascot" because he's part of Hemsleys crew........he's got to be the oldest mascot in the league!The"lad" has had a chance, 4 years of them in fact."I would like to see you on a speedway bike".....What a cliche ffs!

I think the Whiteheads struggle a bit with money. We can't all spend 1000's even Max had to have a whipround to get an engine serviced. His ability is not up for discussion as all riders have ups and downs at any level. What is up for discussion is LionKings & myour pure bile and suggesting his/her opportunity for a good old laugh has been taken away and should a NL side offer him a place. What is it to you lot. Leave the lad alone. You both clearly have some axe to grind with the Whiteheads and rather than coming here spouting why not go and tell Craig to his face.

Best of luck for the future Luke

Ps and idon't advocate the 'have a go yourself' routine eithet some people choose to ride some choose to watch. What entitles them to an opinion is the £ 16 they shell out everyweek to watch.

Why? What are you gonna do? Come round my house?O.k. Then my name is Phil Mckavity....now what!you illiterate nincompoop.I stand by everything I say......tough life innit.....

Rainman wouldn't waste his time on a tool such as your good self. He is too busy walking the walk and giving British youth a leg up in the sport in anyway he can

Surely some of you have more important stuff to discuss about your club than being horrible about a mascot?

If we did we would be talking about more important things. Lol Edited by TMW

Everything that lionking said is true,if you think he has improved one bit then you must be wearing stevie wonder's glasses....he obviously has no talent for riding speedway.......come on let's face he only became the "mascot" because he's part of Hemsleys crew........he's got to be the oldest mascot in the league!

The"lad" has had a chance, 4 years of them in fact.

"I would like to see you on a speedway bike".....What a cliche ffs!

It still stinks that some feel its `OK` to slate a child for having a go.

Beyond juvenile.

Grow up.

• Like 2

TMW........You both clearly have some axe to grind with the Whiteheads and rather than coming here spouting why not go and tell Craig to his face.

I wouldn't advise doing that having seen him in action at Slater Street when something upset him. :o... :D

• Like 1