British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

I don't think he would last very long in the stadium if he came after me & will certainly make sure they are both not in the pits if i am in charge next season.

I take it from that comment Lionking you mean for National league matches ? As unless you have won the lottery or come into some serious money The club are not aware of you buying the club or being the Elite league team manager.

Edited by flagrag

I don't think he would last very long in the stadium if he came after me & will certainly make sure they are both not in the pits if i am in charge next season.

I see youre sticking the knife in to jason on the aces thread what a nice person you are Edited by rainman

I had Luke and Craig come along to our school fete in Thurmaston in the summer to promote Leicester Speedway and they were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and Luke thanked me after the meeting that night for arranging this. He is such a nice lad and I wish him well for he future.

• Like 2

All these youngster have to start out somewhere. They all havn't got a big pot of money to buy the best equipment, he may not be the fastest guy around BP but at least the lad has a go, we should be out there rooting for them not slagging them off.

I hope he gets a chance at realising his dreams but in the end it all boils down to getting the money to make sure that you are competative.

Give the lad a break.

I had Luke and Craig come along to our school fete in Thurmaston in the summer to promote Leicester Speedway and they were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and Luke thanked me after the meeting that night for arranging this. He is such a nice lad and I wish him well for he future.

I agree, Luke is a great lad and see him frequently racing his other passion.

The family are hard working and doing their best.

Its clear lionking has a personal vendetta against them, but wouldn't dare say it to their faces.

Says all we need to know about this poster for attacking someones ability on a bike who hasn't even left school yet.

The worst post i have read all year. (the original remark from the named poster)

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

What makes the remarks worse SteveBrum is that I have been told that Lionking is actually a club official and should know better than putting comments like previously posted here about the mascot. Perhaps he should focus more on his match day duties in future than getting involved in disputes about the mascots.

Edited by flagrag
  • Like 2

Ooo errr,a hornets nest has been disturbed.

The usual creeps giving their ten pence worth.

What a bunch of saddos!

Ha ha, I love this forum,it's such a larf!

What makes the remarks worse SteveBrum is that I have been told that Lionking is actually a club official and should know better than putting comments like previously posted here about the mascot. Perhaps he should focus more on his match day duties in future than getting involved in disputes about the mascots.

Flagrag do you happen to know what Is Lionkings official position is a BP cos I reckon he either works in the burger van as he has a massive chip on his shoulder or toilet attendant as he does come out with some sh*te

Edited by Shirl
  • Like 3

Rainman wouldn't waste his time on a tool such as your good self. He is too busy walking the walk and giving British youth a leg up in the sport in anyway he can If we did we would be talking about more important things. Lol

I don't care if Rainman is Jesus Christ himself......"walking the walk" for Gods sake lol.

If I am a tool I certainly wouldn't be using it on your good self( perish the thought).

Rainman wouldn't waste his time on a tool such as your good self. He is too busy walking the walk and giving British youth a leg up in the sport in anyway he can If we did we would be talking about more important things. Lol

I don't care if Rainman is Jesus Christ himself......"walking the walk" for Gods sake lol.

If I am a tool I certainly wouldn't be using it on your good self( perish the thought).

and you still wont say who you are ?

I don't care if Rainman is Jesus Christ himself......"walking the walk" for Gods sake lol.If I am a tool I certainly wouldn't be using it on your good self( perish the thought).

That is good news cos I wouldn't know where it's been.

Which makes lionking more of a disgrace and embarrassment to the club.

Ooo errr,a hornets nest has been disturbed.

The usual creeps giving their ten pence worth.

What a bunch of saddos!

Ha ha, I love this forum,it's such a larf!

The only sad thing is your reply. :nono:

Flagrag do you happen to know what Is Lionkings official position is a BP cos I reckon he either works in the burger van as he has a massive chip on his shoulder or toilet attendant as he does come out with some sh*te

Why don't you ask Hemsley, he knows everything apparently.

I did have an official role at the club until a few years ago when i had to leave for personal reasons but i have been invited back for 2015.