British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

You mean you're always late eh Shawn 😅

Or that :D certainly never early!

SCB efficiency :D I don't do hanging around and I don't get anywhere earlier than I need to! I often walk into speedway meeting as the 2 minute warning is going on for heat 1 :D

Ah.....so you are one of the fans who get some meetings delayed because they don't turn up until the last minute and find themselves in a big queue. :P

Ah.....so you are one of the fans who get some meetings delayed because they don't turn up until the last minute and find themselves in a big queue. :P

Always said that meetings should start on time. Annoys me meetings start late! But with speedway meetings often starting late there's no need to turn up early.

Has Josh Auty had another accident then, not seen it on the SCB site. Is he now tring ti out do Walasek with who can have the most injuries in a season for the Lions. Such a shame for the lad if he has broken his arm. As for Walasek he seems to have had more bad luck this year than most riders out there.

You mean there are 2 sides to the story?

....and it doesn't end there if you look at the Scunthorpe website!! £200 fine for Tungate not sufficient apparently?!

....and it doesn't end there if you look at the Scunthorpe website!! £200 fine for Tungate not sufficient apparently?!

Ummmm !!!!!

What i've seen on the video footage is high jinx but it would certainly suit Scunny to have Ipswich's points deducted....

Any news on this broken arm ?

You mean there are 2 sides to the story?

There usually is. Still think it was wrong of Tungate to do this after the re-run though. Speedway is dangerous enough without riders doing something unexpected like this as the re-run was pretty uneventful.

Any news on this broken arm ?

I think it's a broken hand?

There usually is. Still think it was wrong of Tungate to do this after the re-run though. Speedway is dangerous enough without riders doing something unexpected like this as the re-run was pretty uneventful.

Don't condone it either but flashes of the old Auty in the 1st run, which wouldn't have helped

I think it's a broken hand?

Ok Thanks for that. Hadn't seen anything announced

Edited by TMW

SCB efficiency :D I don't do hanging around and I don't get anywhere earlier than I need to! I often walk into speedway meeting as the 2 minute warning is going on for heat 1 :D

You are my worst nightmare, I can't stand being late anywhere!

• Like 1

Looked like a racing incident when Tungate went down, Auty going down after the race had ended, definitely wasn't!!!!!

Tungate should receive a ban, albeit double jeopardy being involved.. Like a football player getting banned after video evidence, after not being yellow/red carded after an off the ball incident that the ref did not see.

unless this happens now, it never will, a yardstick needs planting, now would be a good time and Tungate to get a 4 match ban or a ban of some sort...

Edited by Shale Searcher

And the probable reason for Tungate's anger.....

Watching both clips it's clear it was payback, auty has nothing to complain about & if tungate is fined then so should auty.

Watching both clips it's clear it was payback, auty has nothing to complain about & if tungate is fined then so should auty.

Auty being knocked off was AFTER the race, pre meditated!!

That's a massive difference to the incident that put Tungate on the floor!!!

• Like 4