British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

I have said it many times now that any rider who goes out to fence a rider shoulsd be banned for at least 4 or more meetings, as what I saw Tungate do after the race finished is an even worse offence, riders have enough problems with injures during the season with some idot losing his rag and riding someone into the fece when a rider is least expecting anything to happen.

This is far from good spotsmanship. Just hope that Josh is OK he has lost enough time out already with losing any more, this could well be his season over if he has broken his hand, but not heard anything for sure.

I could not care less about Pedersen,he is owed lots from fellow riders good on Greg i say.

This is my understanding of what you are saying

So it's ok if the rider doesn't get injured, is an unpopular chap or an oposing team rider.

I'll make a note of that

Edited by TMW
  • Like 1

I could not care less about Pedersen,he is owed lots from fellow riders good on Greg i say.

So if I came up and punched you that would be ok as I feel you deserved it even though it's totally wrong.

I am guessing that you have never raced a bike so your talking about something you don't understand.

As to Greg I felt that he should of been banned,had nicki done it then he would of been banned.

Auty has taken off many riders over the years,so he is no saint.

Not heard if auty was injured ?

So if I came up and punched you that would be ok as I feel you deserved it even though it's totally wrong.

I am guessing that you have never raced a bike so your talking about something you don't understand.

As to Greg I felt that he should of been banned,had nicki done it then he would of been banned.

Auty has taken off many riders over the years,so he is no saint.

Not heard if auty was injured ?

Judging by the lack of response to your last question, it seems not many are that interested!

• Like 1

It is on the SCB site today about Josh's injury, his hand is to swollen to x-ray and he goes back to hospital tomorow. From the sounds of things it is not looking good for him. If it is broken again then that is his season over with. Just hope that it is just badly bruised and he can get back to racing soon.

Doubt it very much though,

So it looks like Leicester will have no FTR of their own for the next few weeks if not the rest of the season when will the injury jinx stop.

We got Walasek back riding Sunday then Lambert breaks his shoulder on Mon and looks 99% like Josh has done his hand again.

Yes there is a jinx good and proper on the Lions this year, thought they had some bad luck last season, but this one will take some beating as far as injuries goes. Are the Lions in a position to sign to FTR in place of the 2 that are injured or are they going to cover using guest for those meetings, I don't really think it helps when you have different riders coming in for every meeting as there is no consitancy with them.

From the way Wilkinson has rode at BP the 2 meetings he came in for a guest he must be a very good choise. Not sure how he would go in away meetings but he rides his guts out, from what I have seen of him, so far. Don't think it would be a bad move to bring back Clegg he is riding very well this season as Cradley captain and piling up the points for them,.

Yes there is a jinx good and proper on the Lions this year, thought they had some bad luck last season, but this one will take some beating as far as injuries goes. Are the Lions in a position to sign to FTR in place of the 2 that are injured or are they going to cover using guest for those meetings, I don't really think it helps when you have different riders coming in for every meeting as there is no consitancy with them.

From the way Wilkinson has rode at BP the 2 meetings he came in for a guest he must be a very good choise. Not sure how he would go in away meetings but he rides his guts out, from what I have seen of him, so far. Don't think it would be a bad move to bring back Clegg he is riding very well this season as Cradley captain and piling up the points for them,.

At NL level Clegg is fine but as showed on Monday he isn't near the level required for fast track this season

So it is another blow to the Lions with Josh looking like he is now out for the rest of the season after re-breaking his hand in the same place. Surely now they have to bring in 2 new reserves for the remainder of this season, can't see the sense in keep bringing in guest at reserve.

Hopefully things will look a lot better next season, hopefully the jinxes we have been plagued with will have finally flown away. New year new start, just hope that they can manage to keep Jason, Gregorz and Syzmon, for next seasons campain.

So it is another blow to the Lions with Josh looking like he is now out for the rest of the season after re-breaking his hand in the same place. Surely now they have to bring in 2 new reserves for the remainder of this season, can't see the sense in keep bringing in guest at reserve.

Hopefully things will look a lot better next season, hopefully the jinxes we have been plagued with will have finally flown away. New year new start, just hope that they can manage to keep Jason, Gregorz and Syzmon, for next seasons campain.

Think the best option is premier league or conference for Leicester

Think the best option is premier league or conference for Leicester

Conference??

Maybe years ago. :rofl:

Conference??

Maybe years ago. :rofl:

There's me thinking it's going back to (sponsor conference league) next year but hey ho.

However I think Leicester are in the wrong league and should move down.