British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

I am sure if he had signed for Poole or Wolves he would probably be on a 5 or even a 4, as for Leicester I think they will be lucky if it's 5 but it wouldn't surprise me if it's 6.

Yea of course, Wolves got a a reduced average for Pawlicki NOT.

The rules shouldnt be written to favour ANY team. They should be fair for all.

Dreams sometimes come true. :t:

I am sure if he had signed for Poole or Wolves he would probably be on a 5 or even a 4, as for Leicester I think they will be lucky if it's 5 but it wouldn't surprise me if it's 6.

What average did Pawlicki come in on? What average did he achieve? Wolves were hardly hard done by were they?!

Anyway, Milik had no professional league experience, hence the 4.

Maybe not but he was still good enough to qualify for The GP Challenge which makes him international class in my book

Norrie Allen's zero tolerance attitude to riders not turning up seems to me to indicate that he has every confidence in Szymon making the meetings. I also think he'll not take any rubbish from the Polish fed.He did point out to me, when comparing him to Mads that Buzz made all his meetings apart from when injured.

Again I'm reserving judgement. Norrie talks a good talk. Lets see what happens when the season starts.
  • Like 2

DH takes a lot of stick on here, but I think he should get some credit for signing an exciting rider that could be a very good asset.

What average did Pawlicki come in on? What average did he achieve? Wolves were hardly hard done by were they?!

The point i am making is that Pawlicki was given a FAIR assessed average (from his form the previous season).

Pawlicki and Milik are proof that anything as low as 4 is a joke.

I wouldn't want Wolves getting a rider on a ridiculously low average, nor is it fair for any other club getting a new rider on 4 either.

• Like 1

I spoke at length with Norrie on Saturday at the dinner dance.

Szymon's polish club Bydgoszcz are 100% behind his UK commitments because it will aid his development & will benefit them.

Remember Bydgoszcz are a club that are struggling financially so if they send Szymon to uk build experience & learn smaller circuits they can then sell him on for a massive profit to aid the rebuild of the club

Norrie Allen's zero tolerance attitude to riders not turning up seems to me to indicate that he has every confidence in Szymon making the meetings. I also think he'll not take any rubbish from the Polish fed.He did point out to me, when comparing him to Mads that Buzz made all his meetings apart from when injured.

The point i am making is that Pawlicki was given a FAIR assessed average (from his form the previous season).

Pawlicki and Milik are proof that anything as low as 4 is a joke.

I wouldn't want Wolves getting a rider on a ridiculously low average, nor is it fair for any other club getting a new rider on 4 either.

Have a word with your mate CVS to get the rule changed!!! :wink::o

• Like 1

Maybe not but he was still good enough to qualify for The GP Challenge which makes him international class in my book

Maybe so. But the rules were he come in on a 4 so he did just that. Nothing could be done about it. Matt Ford basically found a rider who had snuck through a gap in the system, good for him.

A very good signing like many others from Poland at that age like Tobias's Musielak who looks like he could be hesding over here next season too but regardless of his age, many Polish tracks order their riders to attend practice on the Saturday and if this happens Leicester could get stung.

Oliver Berntzon looks set to be at Wolves next season but he hasn't signed just yet and it is a bit of a gamble as to what average he would come in on but I would think they would both be at least 5.00.

Think it will be hard for Jason Doyle to stay at Leicester with him now he is a GP rider ...... What would people think about Hans Andersen leading the team ?

• Like 1

Skidder your mate MF is the rule change king. :wink:

Maybe, but CVS is the one on the MC!!!!

A very good signing like many others from Poland at that age like Tobias's Musielak who looks like he could be hesding over here next season too but regardless of his age, many Polish tracks order their riders to attend practice on the Saturday and if this happens Leicester could get stung.

Oliver Berntzon looks set to be at Wolves next season but he hasn't signed just yet and it is a bit of a gamble as to what average he would come in on but I would think they would both be at least 5.00.

Think it will be hard for Jason Doyle to stay at Leicester with him now he is a GP rider ...... What would people think about Hans Andersen leading the team ?

The press release said Norrie had used his contacts to secure him. One would assume ge wouldn't shoot himself in the foot. Mads, Doyle, Buzz and Hougaard all rode in Poland on a Sun in Poland and they didn't have a problem.

From the looks of thing the Polish authorities have given him the go ahead to ride in Britain next season, not sure how they expect this to be done, they want him to get used to riding on smaller tracks. Does it mean that they have given him a year off from Riding in Poland, or just miss practice on a Saturday as if the Lions still race on that night he is getting in the practice that they are asking of him.

• Like 1

Maybe, but CVS is the one on the MC!!!!

And MF has more influence in Parliament!