British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

Lionking you are a foooking disgrace and if anyone at leicester speedway have a pair they should name and shame you and then tell you where to stick youre offer to work there

Why is he a foooking disgrace.....he is certainly entitled to his opinion, an opinion I fully agree with.

To call somebody a disgrace for having a valid view on things smacks of Stalanist Russia.......who made you the thought police?

By the way Whitehead has been riding in the MDL and has appeared for Plymouth in their National League team,generally unsuccessfully!.....hardly just doing a few laps as a mascot is it!

After the comments you have made on here I should think that they would not want you in any sort of role within the club.

Other than cleaning the S**t off the track.

You my "friend " are the biggest Berk on this forum bar none! Edited by mrcts

I fully agree with what you are saying but if that is the case then don't go round saying your going to be in the Grand Prix series in 3 years when you can't even skid the bike

I laughed because of his comments about how good he claims to be when he can't even skid the bike.

Just to clear it up i have not been offered to work for the club again .

They have approached me about working for them again in 2015

I think its about time that all of you who have been involved in this exchange should give it a rest!!!!!!! Hopefully you will all have something more to fall out over after tomorrow's meeting re the Fast Track Reserves.

• Like 1

I did have an official role at the club until a few years ago when i had to leave for personal reasons but i have been invited back for 2015.

I was right !!

Toilet attendant

• Like 1

They don't need me for that Jamie Courtney left years ago

You really are a Count (with a silent 'o').

What is it with Leicester threads - Do you ever not argue!? Jesus :rolleyes:

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 2

At the end of the day i know i am not alone in my thoughts about his riding or his attitude

End of subject

Next please !!

At the end of the day you take great pleasure in laughing at kids for having a dream of becoming a Speedway rider, and mock them for trying to have a go.

You are right, well and truly end of subject.

You dug your own grave on that one. Still a total disgrace. :neutral:

My friend it is all a matter of opinion

I think Luke is dreadful

You & a few others clearly feel he is Tai Woffinden in the making so please start to cook the humble pie for me to eat when he is standing on top of the rostrum in 2018 as world champion

At the end of the day you take great pleasure in laughing at kids for having a dream of becoming a Speedway rider, and mock them for trying to have a go.

You are right, well and truly end of subject.

You dug your own grave on that one. Still a total disgrace. :neutral:

• Like 1

My friend it is all a matter of opinion

I think Luke is dreadful

You & a few others clearly feel he is Tai Woffinden in the making so please start to cook the humble pie for me to eat when he is standing on top of the rostrum in 2018 as world champion

What i clearly feel is that mocking a kid for trying is the lowest of the low.

I am glad i know your position which in the real World isn't opinion.

No doubt you and you're so called cohorts will enjoy mocking the next lad for having a go.

Delighted that i know pleasant and decent Leicester supporters all the same.

Will look forward to catching up with them, and the Whiteheads on my next visit.

• Like 2

They don't need me for that Jamie Courtney left years ago

You really are a first class tool, slagging off people and kids to boot.

The only person backing you up is infact probably you under another name, mcrs or something.

Junior

Edited by junior fan
  • Like 1

Come on let's be honest Jamie got the position on the back of a legend in his dad Mark.

Jamie himself was dreadful

You really are a first class tool, slagging off people and kids to boot.

The only person backing you up is infact probably you under another name, mcrs or something.

Junior

will you be slagging him off aswell you tool

Was just going to say that myself " rainman", i think Auty will do well he is an entertainer an old fashioned racer i hope he can conquer the Leicester circuit. Edited by sidney