British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

LionKing- The thing is yet again you have kind of released the news early before the club have done the press release. I could have put the name and all the details on here last Saturday but thought will leave it up to club to do and I am sure they will be impressed to see your comment that you find the last signing disapointing even more reason for him to prove you wrong.

• Like 1

LionKing- The thing is yet again you have kind of released the news early before the club have done the press release. I could have put the name and all the details on here last Saturday but thought will leave it up to club to do and I am sure they will be impressed to see your comment that you find the last signing disapointing even more reason for him to prove you wrong.

Has he? I don't see how his comments have named the rider. All he has said is he is disappointed.

I was informed last night at the darts by someone who is close to David , Yulia & Sarah who the 4th rider is & he has been practising behind closed doors at Leicester all this week even showing me pictures he had taken of the rider in Leicester kevlars but i must say i am very disappointed by it.

Oh grow up !

I get the distinct impression that Dave & Yulia are trying to run a professional club with the added pressure of finding a new sponsor.

So Pray tell why does he employ a couple of spoons ?

I've not released anything all i have said is that the rider has been practising all week & that it isn't the rider i would have picked from the realistic options available .

The club has announced that the rider will be revealed in the morning which is what i have told people who have asked me on here & private message that they will have till then to hear

Edited by lionking
  • Like 1

I would be interested to know Lionking who you consider to be realistic options for Leicester this for this team place.

It's very difficult to get many riders to do the UK now and then when you add in the requirement of Sat night racing with the need to go Poland on a Sunday. Finally this year we have had the visa problems and the clubs view on avoiding doubling up riders.

Having met the rider and watched some videos of him racing he's a nice guy and seems like a good signing.

No he hasn't!

I would be interested to know Lionking who you consider to be realistic options for Leicester this for this team place.

It's very difficult to get many riders to do the UK now and then when you add in the requirement of Sat night racing with the need to go Poland on a Sunday. Finally this year we have had the visa problems and the clubs view on avoiding doubling up riders.

Why would he answer that? The list would tell everyone who it isn't which would then help do the very thing you are accusing him of. I suggest everyone just waits until morning and be disappointed or not!

Bearing in mind that the club don't even seem to be able to afford to put a few slabs down so the wheelchair users can easily get to the disabled viewing area by themselves or, equally, appear to view the clamour from fans to honour one of their most loyal helpers as a chance to be making a few quid out of them i would guess the last signing needs to check one box only.. cheap!

has Adam Skornicki retired from the UK?

Edited by volty

Bearing in mind that the club don't even seem to be able to afford to put a few slabs down so the wheelchair users can easily get to the disabled viewing area by themselves or, equally, appear to view the clamour from fans to honour one of their most loyal helpers as a chance to making a few quid out of them i would guess the last signing needs to check one box only.. cheap!

I like you, thought Skornicki, but he's pulled out of the BEN meeting on sunday because he's unable to arrange transport / flights to be able to ride. If the rider Lions have signed has been practising at Leicester all week he is obviously already in the country, which hopefully rules Skornicki out.

Bearing in mind that the club don't even seem to be able to afford to put a few slabs down so the wheelchair users can easily get to the disabled viewing area by themselves or, equally, appear to view the clamour from fans to honour one of their most loyal helpers as a chance to be making a few quid out of them i would guess the last signing needs to check one box only.. cheap!

You must be referring to the old club. Not the new professionally run version....;-)

Just for the record the mentioned slabs below have been laid over the winter so their is now a firm foot route for wheelchair users to the facilities.

• Like 2

Very good singing IMO. Now Leicester just need to get their team to gel and they'll definitely be in with a play off shout.

Walasek it is.

Good signing, get yourselves down to Swindon on Sunday to see him.