British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Please tell me this isn't Edinburgh blinkerism? Fixture clashes will make this a non starter but I don't understand why anybody wouldn't want a young up and coming rider in their team.

Absolutely not.

Ask Rye fans about his attitude.

Absolutely not.

Ask Rye fans about his attitude.

Ask Garrity about things going on behind scenes and lack of support/team spirit.

He seems to be in a good place this year and has lots of sponsors on board

Palm Toft's average is definitely wrong, it's far too high going on last nights performance. Gutted for Olly, & there doesn't seem to be many options to replace him. What would Dakotas average be ?

panthers biggest problem is with all there sunday meetings , most decent riders are in Poland

Looks like it could be R/R or Guest and Palm Toft for a while now. Even a decent Guest on a Sunday wont be easy with so many of the top boys in Poland. Not sure the management can pull off a masterstroke from this nightmare start, and get a decent No 1 to replace Allen..

Edited by blupanther

Looks like it could be R/R and Palm Toft for a while now. Even R/R on a Sunday wont be easy with so many of the top boys in Poland. Not sure the management can pull off a masterstroke from this nightmare start, and get a decent No 1 to replace Allen..

Don't say that just yet! Got to try and stay positive despite what's happened!

• Like 2

Looks like it could be R/R and Palm Toft for a while now. Even R/R on a Sunday wont be easy with so many of the top boys in Poland. Not sure the management can pull off a masterstroke from this nightmare start, and get a decent No 1 to replace Allen..

can always have a guest for our no1

Garrity would be a good signing. Only downside would be fixture clashes but depends how many there would be.

That's not the only downside

Ask Garrity about things going on behind scenes and lack of support/team spirit.

Mostly caused by him Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

can always have a guest for our no1

Yes lol. That's what i meant to say, still in shock i'm afraid.. :D

Palm Toft's average is definitely wrong, it's far too high going on last nights performance.

Can't see what all the fuss is about. He was pants last night

Edited by Shads

Len's programme notes from last week commented that the new recruits would bring a professionalism that had been lacking recently.

I assumed this might have referred to Garrity & Bunyan.

Could do a lot worse than book Ricky Wells for Foxhall leg on Good Friday. Superb around Ipswich and we know he's available that day as he's guesting for Ipswich in the return leg at the showground.

Be a bit hard hes riding for Wolves at Belle Vue that starts at noon

Well yes that does complicate things slightly..