British Speedway Forum

Partly, but as a Berwick asset he should have been 1st on the list, especially on the average he was on.

Berwick would rather waste 5 points on a dud from Slovenia on the say so of Matej Zagar. Im not a fan of Nicki Barret but I agree on his ave he should certainly have been considered.

I wonder if Vodrih pays Zagar commission, because he looks utter garbage.

Did Matej Zagar really recommend a rider to Berwick?, I mean we know how commited Matej has been to the UK

t

Berwick would rather waste 5 points on a dud from Slovenia on the say so of Matej Zagar. Im not a fan of Nicki Barret but I agree on his ave he should certainly have been considered.

That the knives out already?

Edited by penchev

Hes pants, just you watch.

And an alternative would of been? (besides barret)

And an alternative would of been? (besides barret)

Erm well Barret would have been a better option on a lower ave, simples.

Erm well Barret would have been a better option on a lower ave, simples.

Answer the question please

Answer the question please

I have answered the question, why dont you want to hear Barret as an option? Because you know he would have been a better option on a lower ave? The Italian Castagna would have been better as well, at least hes actually been out on the European circuits, as opposed to this guy whos never even managed to get a ride in Poland, says everything sadly.

I have answered the question, why dont you want to hear Barret as an option? Because you know he would have been a better option on a lower ave? The Italian Castagna would have been better as well, at least hes actually been out on the European circuits, as opposed to this guy whos never even managed to get a ride in Poland, says everything sadly.

sounds like paxman asking you Calum

check out mr barrett,s winning time in ht 2, fastest time all night. only lasse got near that time..

check out mr barrett,s winning time in ht 2, fastest time all night. only lasse got near that time..

Good rider when out front, think he will be solid for you

Was pretty poor for Berwick in 2013 though.