British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

6.18 plus upto 0.47 if we get a reduction for the 3 English chaps :-)

BRITISH, please

All three are English. Nothing wrong with ruffdiamond's comment. If there had been a Scot, or Welshman in the 3 who get a reduction, fine. But there isn't! :lol:

• Like 2

All three are English. Nothing wrong with ruffdiamond's comment. If there had been a Scot, or Welshman in the 3 who get a reduction, fine. But there isn't! :lol:

Bl**dy Anglophial :D UKIP must be running speedway now :D

NEWCASTLE SPEEDWAY @ Brough Park Stadium

Due to the worsening weather forecast for tomorrow(Sunday 18th Jan) when snow, heavy rain and low temperatures is now forecast, I decided to cancel the track work session. It would not be safe or pleasant to work in these conditions, so the track work is now going to restart next Sunday(26th). Hope you can all make it then, see ya.

arr,,, a better have a lie in then :-(,,, see ye Sunday 26th :-), everything should be done by then, lol

I was just saying about people being 'over sensitive' a while back ;-)

• Like 1

6.18 plus upto 0.47 if we get a reduction for the 3 English chaps :-)

You'll only get a reduction for Rose, been more than three years since Worrall and Kerr achieved their first averages.

You'll only get a reduction for Rose, been more than three years since Worrall and Kerr achieved their first averages.

was'nt sure about Worrall,,, as he went to Edinburgh from the NL last season on a 3,,, and thought Kerr was just starting his 3rd season from out of the NL,,

not sure how the rules work tho :-(

This will be the third year for Lewis Kerr since he first got an established average. I think Steve Worrall only got an established average last year (before that he was on a 3), so, I believe, all three are entitled to the 2.5% reduction.

This will be the third year for Lewis Kerr since he first got an established average. I think Steve Worrall only got an established average last year (before that he was on a 3), so, I believe, all three are entitled to the 2.5% reduction.

didnt Steve have a 3+ average before his leg break and only dropping back to a 3 following his original comeback?

didnt Steve have a 3+ average before his leg break and only dropping back to a 3 following his original comeback?

Broke his leg in 2012, so this will be year 3 (if you see what I mean!).

not that we'll need all the bit's of points tho,,, if the last rider is who we think it might be ;-)

but wasnt that his 2nd season with an established average from his first.

Edit Just checked the archives on BSPA site

Steve Worrall 36 matches for Scunny 158 rides 140 points 3.54 average.

So reduction in 12 13 and 14.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

but wasnt that his 2nd season with an established average from his first.

Edit Just checked the archives on BSPA site

Steve Worrall 36 matches for Scunny 158 rides 140 points 3.54 average.

So reduction in 12 13 and 14.

he started 2014 on a 3,,, just out of the NL, so doe's that count as a reduction ???

he started 2014 on a 3,,, just out of the NL, so doe's that count as a reduction ???

come on what do you think - you're Newcastle not Somerset! wink

come on what do you think - you're Newcastle not Somerset! wink

Yeah, but if nobody says owt,,, no - one might notice :-)

• Like 1

well if any 1 thinks that our team looks poor,, just sit back and think of the poor 52 thousand who have yet again had to watch that s :sad::sad::sad: e at st james park this evening what a shower :sad: roll on the 29th of march

This Sunday(18th) sees us resume doing the track work

How about digging it up and starting all over again?