British Speedway Forum

Todd Kurtz last Twitter post, 5.96 Average? @TKR10: Can anyone tell me the best place to get a shoei helmet in the uk please?

I'd be happy if Todd Kurtz was the man coming in.

Good signing, certainly a rider you'd want in your team.

• Like 1

chuffed with that, great prompt action by the promotion and a great rider brought in. Happy :-)

• Like 1

He doesn't have the best of records around Owlerton though ... only 9 points (plus 2 bonus) from 9 previous rides.

A rider with a bit of talent will get the hang of any track after a few practice sessions or meetings.

A rider with a bit of talent will get the hang of any track after a few practice sessions or meetings.

I dare say you're right - and he is certainly not without talent. I was just making the point that he may not necessarily rip up trees from the word go.

I dare say you're right - and he is certainly not without talent. I was just making the point that he may not necessarily rip up trees from the word go.

Garrity is the ideal replacement, a no nonsense no fear rider with bags of talent, he'll soon get to grips with the Owlerton circuit. Also great to watch too with his never say die all out action style.

very happy

• Like 3

Great short term signing. Exciting all action rider, should be entertaining round owlerton!

I can only assume he replaces Stead as the figures don't balance for Belego.

As per the website:-

Garrity comes in as cover for Bellego who has a hip injury and they have booked Craig Cook to cover for Stead against Somerset.

Edited by DAVEK

He doesn't have the best of records around Owlerton though ... only 9 points (plus 2 bonus) from 9 previous rides.

Just needs one of his engines bored out to 600cc and he'll be grand

I can only assume he replaces Stead as the figures don't balance for Belego.

They do, we only built the team up to 41.89, so that's 0.61 left + David's average which is 6.06 so 6.67 to play with and Jason's average is 6.19.

Great signing and sounds like he's really keen. He's not only a great rider to have on the track but also in the pits. Good luck to him.

They do, we only built the team up to 41.89, so that's 0.61 left + David's average which is 6.06 so 6.67 to play with and Jason's average is 6.19.

Garrity,s final MA from 2014 is 6.75 according to the BSPA

Not sure where you have 6.19 from?