British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf1 - Coventry Vs Swindon, Monday 29 September

Can't help feel that the Swindon fans are getting over confident and think we have won not only the tie but the league already . Let's hope the riders don't have the same attitude . This could be super tough .

• Like 2

Can't help feel that the Swindon fans are getting over confident and think we have won not only the tie but the league already . Let's hope the riders don't have the same attitude . This could be super tough .

I don't think anyone is over confident - anything can happen in a knockout competition and it will require the riders to be at the top of their game and focused. Job 1 is to get past Coventry and job 2 is to win the league. All focus at this point should be on job 1!

C'mon the Robins!

• Like 1

Champion2010 - are you out there? I will be attending this meeting and would love to buy you a pint to apologise for accusing you of being mdmc82.

Swindon to win the away leg by 10 and then lose the home leg by 8 so we all sh*t ourselves.

Actually ha anyone seen, Pink Polka, Sienna Ryan, Charizard or Champions 2010 recently?

I will be super tough, expect to see a different Coventry team turn up than you saw last time ;)

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 4

Actually ha anyone seen, Pink Polka, Sienna Ryan, Charizard or Champions 2010 recently?

I will be super tough, expect to see a different Coventry team turn up than you saw last time ;)

Actually, Yes. She's behind you! :lol:

• Like 1

Imagine if the Bee's still had Jepsen Jensen.

They would have the league title in the bag.

You know what, MJJ at 3 and Fricke guesting for Howarth and I'd fancy us to win it. But Barker/PL guest at number 3 and I'm just not so confident. Stupid move to drop MJJ, should have used a junior in his place at BV- said so at the time and hindsight says that even if we had lost at BV (we wouldn't have done as even 0000 for MJJ we still would have won) we'd have done enough to have made the play-offs anyway.

Only things im predicting at the moment is that the track will be like a ploughed field and it will be a very very long evening for those there.

Why should the track be like a ploughed field?

Why should the track be like a ploughed field?

Because that it was like when they beat us recently & they might think it would be to their advantage. Just like the blue strip around your track. :rofl::rofl::rofl: