British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf1 - Coventry Vs Swindon, Monday 29 September

If I was a swindon fan then I would be hoping Greaves gets a ban when you look at his recent scores

And being a Bees fan, we could hope you somehow disappear from this forum and take your equally awful alter egos with you.

How on earth can you keep coming up with such mindless drivel?

• Like 9

And being a Bees fan, we could hope you somehow disappear from this forum and take your equally awful alter egos with you.

Comes naturally it seems. Atleast MJJ fan is mildly funny.

• Like 2

Probably wise for both young and old grieves not venture into the CV postcode area come Monday - more so the old git who should have known better last night and guided as a "true" dad rather than as an (alleged ) thug.

i live in the cv post code and young n old grieves as you call em are more than welcome at my abode
  • Like 1

(a) Most talented rider in the world has a small (?) amount of residual alcohol in system after a few two many drinks the night before and marginally (?who knows?) fails alcohol test because of potential danger to other riders. Consequently banned for unknown period of time. Loses thousand of pounds. SGP is not as exciting. British club severely penalised by not having best rider/captain. Spectating public loses most entertaining rider in the country. Polish club and fans lose thrilling rider. Swedish club and fans lose thrilling rider. Irrespective of FIM decision rider potentially loses place in SGP 2015. SGP becomes less exciting. The whole speedway brand becomes slightly less thrilling. Fans get bored eventually stop watching procession speedway.

(B) Two scrotes initiate mass brawl with each other, with mechanics, the crowd even, someone does actually get hurt, police get involved! Nothing happens?Speedway looks pathetic and unprofessional. Nothing happens. Just fisticuffs.

Rubbish.

If they do both get to ride on Monday then will there be security in the pits? ...or perhaps a teacher/playground supervisor would suffice.

Embarrassing.

I think you've got this one all wrong. It took over a week for Darcy to be suspended for a start. But it's hardly the fault of the "two scrotes" that a riot broke out. When Hansen and North had their spat did a riot break out? No. Two riders giving each other a slap is a nothing event. What was wrong was the mechanics, hangers on and whoever else was in the pits deciding to launch into a mass brawl.

You can hardly punish them because everyone else is a bit stupid.

Got well and truly caught out on Facebook Friday night, posted on one site then posted the same post on another site but with a different name!

• Like 4

Max Fricke apparently in for Barker on Monday and Robbo in the week after.

lets hope the track will be in good shape as the weather has been good and with sky being there, we see some good raceing and a safe meeting for all riders.

I dont get why we wouldnt use Max at Swindon. Is Robbo at Swindon really a good idea? R/R would probably be better.

Swindon website doesn't have Fricke guesting tomorrow so maye he is being saved for the second leg

COVENTRY: Hans Andersen, Kyle Howarth, Aaron Summers, Kenneth Hansen, Chris Harris, Jason Garrity, James Sarjeant.

SWINDON: Peter Kildemand, Nick Morris, Simon Gustafsson, Dakota North, Troy Batchelor, Steve Worrall, Nathan Greaves.

• Like 1

I dont get why we wouldnt use Max at Swindon. Is Robbo at Swindon really a good idea? R/R would probably be better.

I thought that but to be honest. Only reason I can think is that Kyle may pull out he certainly didnt score what he should have over the weekend. Maybe came back to early? Or simply the information is wrong!

Edit; info is wrong Summers rides tomorrow according to Swindon website.

Edited by woz01

so getting rid Jensen was a 100% A grade F88K up!

he wasnt brilliant bur not we have a great hole were a heat leader was supposed to be!

the team will need all the help it can get, luckily one of the swindon team will be sure of a very warm welcome, lets see if just ike darcy ward a couple of years back we "crowd noble him"

• Like 2

he wasnt brilliant bur not we have a great hole were a heat leader was supposed to be!

the team will need all the help it can get, luckily one of the swindon team will be sure of a very warm welcome, lets see if just ike darcy ward a couple of years back we "crowd noble him"

I dont think it matters if a few speedway mumps boo him and noble him because he will prob score zero anyway. Always love it at footy when there is a bit of nastiness in the air so very much looking forward to it tomorrow. Edited by thecoombdog

How are you going to noble ( did he play for Swindon in 1969 ) someone who likely to score 0 lol

Edited by orion

Hope you are your mates are proud of "crowd nobling" a 16 year old! Especially one who is likely to score zero!

• Like 1