British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

After Strudwick puts in the speedway star he has no opponents to ride against. Tonight turns out to be a good second half with 4 riders in the 500 class.

Niall runs a last in all the races which even included a slow tumble.

He is not good at the media thing. Mouth shut talking on the track. Gary Cottham did well wining all his races including beating Niall

Edited by catinthehat

59.7 Marc Owen I believe

Also KOC Glory?!

59.5 is track record

Marc Owen

May 10

according to programme

Good to see they are giving Gary Cottham a run on Sunday instead of Richard Andrews R/R. I suspect this is preparation for next year.

Whatever the points limit next year we will have to shed a lot so I can see Cottham and Powell at reserve and Wood and Dugard joining BWD in the main team. This will probably only leave about 7 to 13 points for the last two dependent on where the limit is set between 36 and 42.

It could be a tough season. Bradley is really expensive at around 10.5 and makes us too top heavy. Of course we all want to watch him so will have to settle for enjoying him and having the team struggle a bit.

Bradley 10

Kelsey 5.0

Georgie 6.5

Andrews 6.0

Owen 7.5

Powell 3

Cottham 4

42?

I dont think we will see brad next year i expect him to go PL which means he wouldnt be able to do both unless rules get changed. Cottham is 4.7 atm and wont do enough meetings for another average i doubt. I guess we will see, but few riders will lose a bit in thier average imo.

Well hearing Brad being interviewed at the weekend it sounds like he is thinking of being with us next year. Maybe he will be going Elite League and National. I take it he could be a draft rider for Elite League,

Bradley cannot do elite draft I believe as I think you have to be British born not British heritage I may be wrong

Earlier in the season i had seen that Swindon had said he could practice there after meetings this season so maybe they will give him a go but if he isn't allowed to be draft I think the step might be to big.

Just seen 'eagle of the year' what we thinking people?

I was thinking wood as he has done well for 1st ever season on a speedway bike only rode properly first in March. And has done well to up his Average and get into main body

Eagle of the year......

has to be King George.

Brad has obviously been the best rider but he was a known quantity. Georgie has only just started on the shale and for me has outshone the rest.

• Like 1

A rider who more than doubles his starting average in his debut season has to be a strong contender for Eagle of the year.

Whoever ends up receiving the award will most certainly deserve it.

I just wish I was there to see some of the action like my Brother has been.

Brad

has definately been the 'best; rider of the year but my rider of the year vote will go to Georgie