British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Poor kids being slated on here, Facebook what can we do to help him??

Get off his back.

Get behind him with loads of support and encouragement.

Everyone has to start somewhere, the National League seems to be the place to start, so give him a chance!

It's been said many a time in sport, and speedway is no different, that confidence plays a big part in performance.

Moaning and slagging him off on here, or anywhere else for that matter, is not a good start. Give him positives to build on.

He may have said some unwise words to Speedway Star, possibly the inexperience and frustration of youth, is he to be forever judged on those ?

Niall is a decent guy, unfortunately I am unable to be at Arlington this Sunday, but he deserves a fair chance with some decent encouragement.

It seems to me that some folk have forgotten it was only a short time ago that we may not have had any speedway at Arlington this year, so I am grateful that we have the National League, which has exceeded my expectations - let's keep things in perspective folks.

Go Niall and it is said Neil, so our presenter is right.

Here's your chance. As has been said, keep your head - those in front (if they are) are likely to make mistakes.

5 points is achievable but remember the race is 4 laps.

He looks good at cornering but needs to wind it on more down the straight then i don't see why he can't score. get into Kelseys mindset of I'm in third i will wait until someone slows up to go round. I don't think Buxton will be up to much over taking because no one has been there before so if Strudwick gets a place I can see him holding it,

Do any of you clever young IT chaps know how to get a video link to the FIM Youth World Cup in France today and tomorrow?. Love to see Tom Brennan give it a go.

Would be nice to know how the young Brits done in France in 250cc comp.

Hopefully they all qualify Brennan, Bickley, Atkins, Smith & the other lad

Qualifying was postponed yesterday dew to heavy rain and will be on today

So is he English or German? I'll comment after Friday's meeting and when I've seen him Monday at Kent. They really are looking for points on the road now.

Sad to see Kelsey dropped again.

The new rider is English but has been based in Germany. He is now staying with the Dugards.

Friday's meeting????

Thought it was premier league Saturday. Obviously not

Sad to see Kelsey dropped again.

The new rider is English but has been based in Germany. He is now staying with the Dugards.

better to have a break from the sport than break bones, he just can't continue to have the falls he's having and get away with it. hopefully stopping racing doesn't mean stopping practicing as he was buzzing after his back to back wins on his comeback so we've all seen what he can do and I'd really like to see him do well. what about the new boy, he's raced all over Europe and won loads of races . have we found another gem? he's got a younger brother in the sport aswell, check them out at TEAM SPILLER RACING, rye house here I come !

Fridays meeting being the Kings Lynn away meeting, I have to look at the big picture and say that its a good move but i have a feeling there is another big move on the way too, Just shows us that the club want to win and everything has been looked at, a bit of a difference from the previous Club to be working so hard, shame they could not have done all thie hard work at another level, Looking at the team only Owen and BWD are the only ones standing.

Spiller will turn the Club around and BWD will get some back up at last, Owen has held his own all year, i would be worried if the Eastbourne team rocked up with the team they have now its a stronger side then before, Andrews will be back soon,