British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Does anyone know where we are sitting at the awards evening bought 4 tickets just hoping we are all together!

I just realised I have not got my tickets, have everyone else got theirs?

For anyone that has questions about tomorrow's show piece event @Amexweststand from parking to seating et where to go tweet @ConnorDugard

Just waiting to hear if I have got tickets tonight. I want to sit on Ben Hopwoods table i am told he's such a laugh is benny boy. Bit like Benny Hill.

Edited by catinthehat

Just waiting to hear if I have got tickets tonight. I want to sit on Ben Hopwards table i am told he's such a laugh is benny boy. Bit like Benny Hill.

Who's Ben Hopward then? Ben Hopwood might be a laugh but Hopward is his boring brother :D

Who's Ben Hopward then? Ben Hopwood might be a laugh but Hopward is his boring brother :D

more like his posh step brother. enjoy the party tonight everyone. hope the riders have sobered up by weds :party::cheers::drink: = :sad:

What a night, Big Glen has some dance moves, Loved the night well done to all involved.

What a night, Big Glen has some dance moves, Loved the night well done to all involved.

The team don't call him PT for nothing.

Sanity at last, All Premier Teams to have a NL qualified rider at No 7 on a 3.00 average.

Should mean there is a future for Bradley in Britain.

Question now is will the points limit be enough for him to double up.

As far as i can see and as we have been told on the forum that Brad cant double up with a PL club as if he has over a 4 point average when converted means he cant do the NL.

Now with the new rules his average he can go into the ELite League as a 4 pointer, If he can get someone to take a chance on him then he can do EL and NL as there is no rule that i can see in the book, But i am sure i am wrong, If there is anyone out there who know the rule book can let us all know as we might be missing BWD in the future.. Can anyone confirm what i said it rigth ot wrong or if anyone knows away around it.

Would be a great loss to British Speedway if he was to be booted out because of the rule book.

If he signs up for the EL draft he'll have to commit his future to British Speedway. If he's a Brit he's a PL 3.00. He's already eligible for the NL so I see no reason why he shouldn't do all three leagues if he chooses to. I imagine there will be a hell of a scramble to get him signed up quickly as all PL clubs look for the bargain 3-pointers.

Read back from the forum that he is a four pointer for the EL and a 5 pointer for the PL? Seems wrong to me but thats whats on there.

• Like 1

Yep your right, Bent as they come, If he was going to any members team who sit on the management would get a different answer.

If BWD goes to PL then we need someone to replace him who is going to up there average. So you either have to go for a Big Gun or 2 who are able to enjoy the seaseon being looked after, not many clubs out there that do what Eastbourne do.

Maybe Ayres Morley or Hopwood, tough for the management, but i am sure they will have something special to tell us all soon.