British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf2 - Swindon V Coventry 6 October

So looking forward to watching Troy guesting for Poole tonight! !

Me too especially if he'd scored naff all and put in the same effort as monday.

i have a feeling I saw him beat Leigh Adams at Swindon that same season, was amazed at how good he was at 16.

No, not Leigh Adams. Leigh was retired then. It was Scott NIcholls our number one in that Ill fated season.

No, not Leigh Adams. Leigh was retired then. It was Scott NIcholls our number one in that Ill fated season.

Everybody best Scott though:-)

• Like 1

Monberg didn't!

Thinking back what a dire team that was. :(

• Like 1

Monberg didn't!

Thinking back what a dire team that was. :(

The stroke of genius was having Tomasz Chrzanowski in the starting line-up - NOT!! It was obvious to everyone except Ronnie Russell that he was sinking faster than the Titanic (after his brief spell for BV the previous year where he struggled to score any points). The one shining light was Klindt.

I'd forgotten about Chrzanowski actually. He looked so good in 2006/2007 but as you say, a poor signing at the stage of his career.

The stroke of genius was having Tomasz Chrzanowski in the starting line-up - NOT!! It was obvious to everyone except Ronnie Russell that he was sinking faster than the Titanic (after his brief spell for BV the previous year where he struggled to score any points). The one shining light was Klindt.

Just proves that Ronnie should stick to track prep and stay well away from team building.

• Like 1