British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

@SkySpeedway: It was agreed by all at Poole Wednesday track was not fit for racing. Mondays was a different matter #chancemissed

Sky seemed to agree that Monday was not down to the weather but more the track. Buster has also said the same.

• Like 1

Covers would still work well if the tracks wet and had good drainage and good banking.

Any rising water would still eventually run down with any further rain unable to continue saturating the track. It's very basic science.

The problem is, Poole has neither of the 1st points so covers would be a waste of time completely.

The issue is the sabotage of the first attempt of the 2nd leg.

See this report I saw yesterday about the track covers thing...

but big Bazza comes along to keep the thread going, well done son, top marks.

Get your mummy and daddy to explain sarcasm to you. I know it's a big word but they'll be patient I'm sure.

• Like 3

What really makes me the most angry is the lies and taking fans for fools.

Before anyone thinks this is a pop at Poole read on!

We have many folk on here and on social media telling us it's absolutely sheeting down in Poole,we switch on Skysports news oops sorry HQ and there stands Nigel Pearson telling us with a straight face that it's drizzling!

Pearson then goes on Twitter to say the track wasn't flooded when we could all see it was. Yes maybe it could have been cleared but by definition if it was under water it was bloody flooded!

We have also been told that they looked at 4 different forecasts and they were all wrong, strangely the one on the BBC had it spot on and had been saying so all week

So Mr Pearson please don't take us for fools, we have eyes, we have the internet and amazingly enough 99% of us have a brain and know how to use it, so just tell us the truth.

Rant over!

He also tweeted that the water could just be swept off the track lol

This is getting to be a total farce, Matt Fraud has just been on local radio saying its down to other promoter's for Not getting all of there fixtures ran in time, What a load of bull sh*t

Kings Lynn started about 2 weeks later than any other club, but still managed to get all of there meetings ran, Buster also put 110% into getting his track raceable for the first leg of the semis the other week.

On the Monday at Poole Buster also offered to get the track raceable, told them what he needed to do it, but poor ole Poole didn't even have any shale to do it, only saw dust......what a joke. So Mr Fraud instead of paying thousands for your riders, put your money into decent track equipment and material to use.

Cannot see meeting going ahead tonight either, they blocked the drains when they bladed it off on the Monday, they were even rolling the track yesterday!!!!!!! der anyone in there right mind knows that it will bring the water up to the top. Also Poole will be missing main riders tonight as they will be racing abroad. Say its on but at the 11th hour call it off. Matt Fraud you are the joke here, SCB should investigate this and fine him oh no they cannot do that cos they will get a big fat cheque from him to go into there back pockets!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

You lot really have lost an sense of humour. Mr Lincoln City has been on the best fanzine-style wind-up I've seen for ages.

RIP

At last!!!! Cant believe a few have taken my nonsical crap serious! Hahaha

Im too much of a genius ya see, gone right over most of ya and left you trailing in the mud off my back wheel

Some on here would still want track covers put down......

Some would say you cannot put covers on a wet track. Again you are talking out of your posterior aspect. If you lived down here you would know how much rain we've had in the last week. :icon_smile_clown:

I think the fact that nobody has mentioned that Robbo is the best we can do as a guest for Porsing shows the lack of enthusiasm for this meeting after three rain offs. No offence to Stuart of course who will give 110% as ever.

Mr Ford was on BBC Radio Norfolk this morning bemoaning the pressure that the powers-that-be have put on his club to get this fixture completed..... make of that what you will.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for another rain off tonight! :t:

Would rather go to a flip of a coin than be beaten by 2 semi final teams combined against our shell of a team.

I think the fact that nobody has mentioned that Robbo is the best we can do as a guest for Porsing shows the lack of enthusiasm for this meeting after three rain offs. No offence to Stuart of course who will give 110% as ever.

Mr Ford was on BBC Radio Norfolk this morning bemoaning the pressure that the powers-that-be have put on his club to get this fixture completed..... make of that what you will.

Thats 100% true.

its typical Ford im afraid. the man is a slimeball and feels it all revolves around him. Of course he should have pressure to get the fixture raced what a tool he is.

also read he is moaning at other clubs for not getting fixtures done!! He is the reason so many real speedway fans do not like Poole

Get your mummy and daddy to explain sarcasm to you. I know it's a big word but they'll be patient I'm sure.

yet again Poole fans hurling insults when questioned lol

its typical Ford im afraid. the man is a slimeball and feels it all revolves around him. Of course he should have pressure to get the fixture raced what a tool he is.

also read he is moaning at other clubs for not getting fixtures done!! He is the reason so many real speedway fans do not like Poole

Get lost :icon_smile_clown:

Get lost :icon_smile_clown:

and another.

got to love these fans who can debate so much intellect

• Like 1

and another.

got to love these fans who can debate so much intellect

Cannot remember the last time you had a sensible debate. As i said, get lost.