British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Wow - its heating up on here.

Gonna have to make a call pretty soon re what if no mtg tonight.

I think when they declare the first leg score as the only thing to go off Poole are progressing to tomorrows final.

Then its gonna get red hot on here.

What is Ford on? The play offs have been pencilled in for October for months so god knows what he is banging on about.

But weren't they put back because some clubs could not complete their fixtures. Correct me if I am wrong

As I stated earlier in the thread: Starman2006 tosses Ford for it.

Heads = Poole win.

Tails = King's Lynn lose.

what happens if the toss is rained off??

Rock paper scissors, middlo ( supported, advised and coached by ex world champ starman, who also has gary,Ez and shovlar on speedial just incase) v buster

Only problem is starman is keeping the score aswell :)

• Like 2

The latest from Poole now is Mr Ford says it's not his fault that they've not raced us yet. It's other clubs fault for not having completed their EL fixtures in time (before the cut off date I guess he means). Well guess what Matt. You're a member of the BSPA. How about you suggest starting the EL several weeks earlier?! Poole aren't the only club that can't control the weather and who share their stadium with other events you know! Start the league fixtures in early/mid March instead of the end of March or early April to attempt to get a head start. Try and then get the play off fixtures done and dusted in September. Just a thought!

Just taken that from my Twitter as I couldn't be bothered to re-write something different for here :lol:

• Like 1

Wow - its heating up on here.

Gonna have to make a call pretty soon re what if no mtg tonight.

I think when they declare the first leg score as the only thing to go off Poole are progressing to tomorrows final.

Then its gonna get red hot on here.

havent poole have agreed to forefit the tie due to not being able to full fill their fixtures??... because of track holes and imaginary dog trials :)
  • Like 1

Workington v Ipswich in recent times rings a bell but cannot remember the exact scenario or which team had the benefit of the decision.

Either way someone tonight is gonna be well pi$$ed off.

Workington v Ipswich in recent times rings a bell but cannot remember the exact scenario or which team had the benefit of the decision.

Either way someone tonight is gonna be well pi$$ed off.

edinburgh v workington, wasnt raced in the playoffs allowing scunny into the final wasnt it??

Surely the 4 points should have gone to worky as it wasnt their fault.... A precident may have been set by another commitee member :)

Does anyone know if the monarchs were fined for not fullfilling that fixture??... Or am i totally wrong??

But weren't they put back because some clubs could not complete their fixtures. Correct me if I am wrong

According to the FIM fixture list 1st leg of the play off semis was always going to be 29th September. They actually bought the 2nd Leg of the final forward to the 15th as originally it was down as the 20th.

So Matt Fords defense, is to start telling lies? If he really is claiming its all the fault of other clubs for delaying the play-offs.

Cant see it happening tonight. What then if its off again? Could they not have a game of rock paper scissors? Or how about a fight between fat maude and buster chapman?

Or a game of subbuteo? They could televise it? Id watch that

I like the cut of your jib sir.

Why are you not the chairman of the BSPA instead of whichever idiot is?

Subbuteo could end up as a way to settle this years champions and with the amount of guests and shenanigans will probably be a lot more interesting.

So Matt Fords defense, is to start telling lies? If he really is claiming its all the fault of other clubs for delaying the play-offs.

That's what was said on BBC Radio Norfolk early this morning... I believe it was him who said it!

That's what was said on BBC Radio Norfolk early this morning... I believe it was him who said it!

In which case he's a bigger twit that I previously thought.